Nike Zoom Freak 3

Yea, these are gonna be fun once ID drops in the states.
D61974DB-128D-4B10-9B33-02D808C4D212.jpeg
260EAFDE-EB02-41CF-9B2C-F15D9E3BBCDF.jpeg

Is the toe material like the Kobe AD Exodus ultimatecam ultimatecam ?

Very similar but more cushioning feel to it. Very soft but not to the point you can just tap it toward the insole with no effort. Very soft though. if you get what I mean. The cushion feels good. Im not lying when I say this these feel wayyyy better then the 2. Kobe 6 is my favorite shoe and I wear kobes all the time and I’ve taken my kobes off just to wear these. They must use the same insole the original Kobe 6 had. The traction feels like the Kobe 9 too. I’m sure you guys know giannis likes to make his shoes like kobes. They may resemble the kd but feels like really good. Best $120 by I’ve ever been in.

That front area straight toe box not tight and great comfort.Some shoes the strap makes the shoe hurt mid foot. These don’t bother at all for me. The back behind the strap is straight cushion feels like the inside of the back of the kobe 7. I know people
Dont like the kobe 7 but the heel had extreme cushion there. These are the same

Very similar but more cushioning feel to it. Very soft but not to the point you can just tap it toward the insole with no effort. Very soft though. if you get what I mean. The cushion feels good. Im not lying when I say this these feel wayyyy better then the 2. Kobe 6 is my favorite shoe and I wear kobes all the time and I’ve taken my kobes off just to wear these. They must use the same insole the original Kobe 6 had. The traction feels like the Kobe 9 too. I’m sure you guys know giannis likes to make his shoes like kobes. They may resemble the kd but feels like really good. Best $120 by I’ve ever been in.

Sounds good, hows the fit in the forefoot? Are they narrow, snug?

Last edited:
Nightwing Is very detailed and knows all the names of stuff I don’t. I’m just saying for $120 these are phenomenal

Wait… cancelled in HK?!

via IG
9815540D-2BC4-4418-9DF5-16B43C3CF4C1.jpeg

I really hope they’ll be available for the US. I want to order at least two designs; The Ube Rolls and Arabian Nights. And maybe one more.

Yea, these are gonna be fun once ID drops in the states.
Nice. I might do that with a black outsole. I like having the forefoot clip flow into the same color as the outsole.

As always, if I'm going to do a bred or popular colorway the smart thing to do is see what they cook up and save the money. But I doubt they go with 1, 2, or 4. They'll most likely do something like 3 and 5.

bred.png
bred2.png
bred3.png
bred4.png
bred5.png

Nice. I might do that with a black outsole. I like having the forefoot clip flow into the same color as the outsole.

As always, if I'm going to do a bred or popular colorway the smart thing to do is see what they cook up and save the money. But I doubt they go with 1, 2, or 4. They'll most likely do something like 3 and 5.

Thanks man…Yea the first one with that black sole is dope, I’m really feeling the color options they’ve put out for this model. Should be some dope designs come outta this

bred.png
bred2.png
bred3.png
bred4.png
bred5.png
That third pair but a white swoosh shall be purchased

Some pics and colorways the shoes look good.
Here, it looks like an straight budget model someone is trying on in Kohls.
Like just being 100% honest, it looks like cheap stuff they ship to Macys, JC Penny, & Kohls.
I feel you, but we can’t expect to have premium materials AND solid cushioning from a shoe that’s $120 retail, just saying…

I feel you, but we can’t expect to have premium materials AND solid cushioning from a shoe that’s $120 retail, just saying…

Just being honest. The peach/orange joints look great though. I have multiple colorways of the 1s, so trust me I get it, lol. The 1s cushioning is super minimal but I loved the shoe. First couple of times I played in it I was lightning quick. My knees hated me but it was worth it. Honestly that colorway (USA) just makes the shoe look bad. A good amount of the NBY colorways people came up with are good.

Back
Top Bottom