Nike Zoom Freak 3

Nike has not been getting full shipments for most of this year. Either that, or they're pulling fake sellouts.

They put up what they have, it sells fast, and a month or two later they restock.

Nike has not been getting full shipments for most of this year. Either that, or they're pulling fake sellouts.

They put up what they have, it sells fast, and a month or two later they restock.
It’s both imo.

But also WHY THE HELL AINT GIANNIS WEARING THESE YET?
Mans is hooping and have LEGENDARY moments and is still wearing the 2’s……

It’s both imo.

Maybe the same reason Booker stopped changing every game

A more thorough review if anyone's interested. Nightwing basically just gave an overview
Review starts at 2:51

That's a solid review. I like when guys get out on the court with the shoe and keep it basic and just let you see how the shoe performs, and they talk about it like a friend would talk about it if they were telling you about how the shoe performed. For the price, I can't help but try these. Hope we get some kind of clue about when the orange freaks release.

I will wait on the aquas to see in person I got these two already so I’m good for now.

5A5F1F5B-AFCA-4762-8E2B-71BA09446663.jpeg

It’s both imo.

excellent point but the man is balling.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

I want the aquas now but the shipping eBay and kickscrew charging is like $35 and with stock x and goat you getting shipped for $12 or $13 through dhl with 2 day delivery but stock x or goat don’t have aquas

Last edited:
I want the aquas now but the shipping eBay and kickscrew charging is like $35 and with stock x and goat you getting shipped for $12 or $13 through dhl with 2 day delivery but stock x or goat don’t have aquas

The ones I see are 175 + tax on ebay. Unless you're saying that's basically built-in shipping you don't wanna pay. I don't actually know but I feel like the aquas won't release in the US.

When evaluating a hoopers legacy... No one ever says "he didn't get a ring but it's cool bc he promoted his new sig shoe"
I agree with this, but would you consider the Jordan 11 an exception to this? MJ debuted the 11s in the 1995 playoffs and lost to the Magic.
Of course, this isn't a great counter-example since MJ and the bulls went 72-10 with a ring the next season wearing the 11s.

Back
Top Bottom