Nike Zoom Freak 3

If you don’t live I Milwaukee you won’t understand. We beat the hawks last night and we win the finals these will not be in stores. I paid $150 on goat.
Glad you didn't really overpay. That said, the 1s were great. The 2s, as I noted multiple times in that thread, were at a full size run for like $53 on NDC, and sat. Sat! Nobody was buying those joints. There has been a full size run of the blacks on ebay from id4shoes for days now, and 2 have sold. Something like a 10 and a 12.

2 sales.

The 1s are fire, and I think some guys will be wearing those in the finals, even for the Suns. Cameron Payne wore the 1s in the WCF, and he has at least 4 colorways he's worn this season - the red ones, the OG orange colorway, the purple joints, and the multicolor mismatched ones. And the oreos of those have been sitting as last as early this year, online.

The 2s sat, although I did see a guy hooping in them yesterday weirdly enough :lol:

But the 3s don't have fanfare like that. Like someone said, if you're talking about in-person, and maybe if you have BBF like me you might have to hit a site or two (like first footsites then ndc) for good colorways, but the black ones? Nobody is wearing those casually. Unless Nike does something weird with distribution (like how they only had 1 release of Rui's Warrior colorway for the XXXVs), then there won't be a problem. Some hoopers might grab em to try them out, that's what I plan on doing. And the peach pair might be hard to come by.

But anyway, I'm excited for you that you get to watch your team compete for a championship. Good luck with the finals, and good luck getting all the colorways you want of this shoe. 👍

Glad you didn't really overpay. That said, the 1s were great. The 2s, as I noted multiple times in that thread, were at a full size run for like $53 on NDC, and sat. Sat! Nobody was buying those joints. There has been a full size run of the blacks on ebay from id4shoes for days now, and 2 have sold. Something like a 10 and a 12.

2 sales.

The 1s are fire, and I think some guys will be wearing those in the finals, even for the Suns. Cameron Payne wore the 1s in the WCF, and he has at least 4 colorways he's worn this season - the red ones, the OG orange colorway, the purple joints, and the multicolor mismatched ones. And the oreos of those have been sitting as last as early this year, online.

The 2s sat, although I did see a guy hooping in them yesterday weirdly enough :lol:

But the 3s don't have fanfare like that. Like someone said, if you're talking about in-person, and maybe if you have BBF like me you might have to hit a site or two (like first footsites then ndc) for good colorways, but the black ones? Nobody is wearing those casually. Unless Nike does something weird with distribution (like how they only had 1 release of Rui's Warrior colorway for the XXXVs), then there won't be a problem. Some hoopers might grab em to try them out, that's what I plan on doing. And the peach pair might be hard to come by.

But anyway, I'm excited for you that you get to watch your team compete for a championship. Good luck with the finals, and good luck getting all the colorways you want of this shoe. 👍
Thanks I appreciate the kind words!

Those orange “stay freaky” 3 are $500 in my size on goat! I got a feeling those are gonna be more difficult to acquire
A130BF1C-7CA2-4A0E-AE8A-51F6FF6D9F8B.png

I hope these will be up for preview on NBY by next Friday…

I was just looking at my ZF2 NBY designs in my camera roll, and it was around August those released.

Even with Giannis being a back to back MVP, both of his signatures went on sale and are still widely available. I’ve even seen some ZF2s for $50 at the outlet. I’m certain these will be the same even if he wins a ring.

The unveiled cws (so far) are actually decent. These are off to a better start than the 2s, IMO.

I think the bots will get the orange pair on Nike. I think locally outside of Milwaukee they will be obtainable but in Milwaukee especially if they win finals they will sell out of the orange pair

Let’s be honest, Lebron won the chip in these circus peanut looking things and the prices aren’t even that crazy, especially for a pair that had a limited shock drop.
0FDB5C56-D64A-42F2-ABE7-CA472D995A47.jpeg

0764299C-EE5B-481C-9560-39AFA9378982.jpeg
They didn't even give KD anything special either for titles 1 or 2 iirc only thing he ever got was the mvp print on Nike ID

Freak 3s will be easy to get. I mean unless nike makes them insanely limited, like 100 pairs, the streets aint on giannis shoes like that.

Back
Top Bottom