Nike Zoom Freak 3

I hope he does. I've attributed a couple of playoff failures to guys switching shoes right in the middle of the playoffs. Different shoes have different weights and it affects your shot, your lift, etc.

Coupled with the fact that Giannis is a major "creature of habit," plus he's coming off this injury. I almost think it would be moronic to try to switch shoes mid playoffs

Peach joints Coming Soon on ndc

1625679790248.png

1625679754964.png

Got my black freaks in yesterday and they feel good to me on feet. More bounce for sure and comfort. Now I’m struggling cause the orange have dropped in price do I wait for Nike or go now on orange ones they $200 in my size now

Got my black freaks in yesterday and they feel good to me on feet. More bounce for sure and comfort. Now I’m struggling cause the orange have dropped in price do I wait for Nike or go now on orange ones they $200 in my size now
Wait. You're not thinking rationally amidst this deer fever.

He's not even wearing them in game.

I would need a finals mvp, multiple 40 point games, a poster dunk in crunch time on CP3, and possibly a game winner WHILE WEARING the shoes to pay resale before release.

No one is buying out these shoes don't spend extra on a shoe that's gonna hit sale

That colorway might be hard to get though. But I wouldn't go that high. Especially when we don't even have a release date and everything gets pushed back and for all we know the Bucks get Sunsed in 4 and the shoe releases in mid August and you can get em on release day unless you have big *** feet like some of us. Definitely don't spend $200 on these right now.

That colorway might be hard to get though. But I wouldn't go that high. Especially when we don't even have a release date and everything gets pushed back and for all we know the Bucks get Sunsed in 4 and the shoe releases in mid August and you can get em on release day unless you have big *** feet like some of us. Definitely don't spend $200 on these right now.
What's been the last recent non retro Nike Basketball shoe that's been difficult to obtain maybe a pearl KD like 2 models ago

What's been the last recent non retro Nike Basketball shoe that's been difficult to obtain maybe a pearl KD like 2 models ago

These came out, were gone instantly, and never restocked (there was 1 fake restock and that was it). And before somebody points out goat or stockx and talks about how the prices are close to retail now, not for my size they aren't - they're between $380 and $430.

I’m the same way about kobes. They may sit but I don’t know that. So I’m asking and trying to acquire. Crazy someone gotta be trolling cause they want a pair of shoes.

Never troll. What’s the point of trolling? All genuine. I wont Insult you but don’t make assumptions. I like to buy early.
Respect brethren , but if most in the thread are telling you to relax cuz these will plentiful and whoever wants them will get them , why try and drown yourself in a cup of water by considering paying $500 for some GR Freaks, and yes I also respect the fact that you want your **** early and don't wanna deal with the hassle....but still papi....it's a pair of GR Zoom Freaks...we not talking Union×Frags×TS×AMM ZF 3's here... With that being said surely you'll be good with most if not all of the colorways to drop

Back
Top Bottom