Nike Zoom Freak 3

Respect brethren , but if most in the thread are telling you to relax cuz these will plentiful and whoever wants them will get them , why try and drown yourself in a cup of water by considering paying $500 for some GR Freaks, and yes I also respect the fact that you want your **** early and don't wanna deal with the hassle....but still papi....it's a pair of GR Zoom Freaks...we not talking Union×Frags×TS×AMM ZF 3's here... With that being said surely you'll be good with most if not all of the colorways to drop

lol never $500 at all for them. I got them last night for $160 on stock x. So they will be easy to get but I still want mine early if bucks win chip! Holiday gone have me angry tho. How the hurt dude outplaying y’all

LOL these are great!

via IG namaikinike (I’m a big fan of his designs!)

A5404419-1E8A-4E05-8430-A6896B85D958.jpeg

NBY link is toast for me. Anyone else have success? Searched the website as well and nada

JS”

These came out, were gone instantly, and never restocked (there was 1 fake restock and that was it). And before somebody points out goat or stockx and talks about how the prices are close to retail now, not for my size they aren't - they're between $380 and $430.
What size are you? Got mine almost 2 months ago…..
F77C27CA-CA1B-4369-BE05-30C9A6825432.jpeg

Very dope designs. Never did any of these Nike By you designs I might have to do one. This shoe is dope..

It looks like Giannis finally got a serious shoe.

The Freak 2 is a good shoe that’s fun to play in but it’s too flexible and the cushioning is lacking. Overall it’s a fast shoe like Kobe but more that’s supportive.

It should be way better with cushioning.

Last edited:
lol never $500 at all for them. I got them last night for $160 on stock x. So they will be easy to get but I still want mine early if bucks win chip! Holiday gone have me angry tho. How the hurt dude outplaying y’all

He's matched up with a hall of fame'r and historically great defensive PG ... easy to look diminished. Not to mention GA may be hurt but he's still a 2-Time MVP

Back
Top Bottom