Nike Zoom Freak 4

wearing 2's tonight, liking those
gettyimages-1245496487-612x612.jpg
The 1s definitely looked better then the 2 to me but I've just starting beating around in 2s some and I think that's the most comfortable one of this line.

ordered my first pair of these from centre tx 24 days ago and they still haven't shipped. anyone else from that big sale waiting?

Only had a chance to try the 4s on for sizing purposes. Are they more similar to the 3s or 2s for performance? Wasn’t a big fan of the 3s tbh. 2s, 1s, 3s in my order. 1s would be top notch if they provided a little bit more cushion.

3s had a sloppy fit due to the thin upper. The 4 is closer to the 2, not as stiff though.

1 > 4 > 2 > 3 overall (swap 2 and 3 for aesthetics)

Tried on a 13 but felt like I had some room length wise which shocked me. Width wise was ok. Then tried on a 12.5 and feel like if I just wore it would eventually break in:lol: so I’m confused as to what would be good fit.

Tempted to pull the trigger on the 4s for $70 on NDC…do they play like the 3s more or the 2 & 1?

I think at this point we can forget about any By You/ID offering for the Freak 4s, which is disappointing.

I ordered at least one pair of IDs from every model so far and this would have been fun to play with different colors (as all Freaks have had great color blocking options). Minus the team colorways, I don't care for any of the GR colors that have come out except for perhaps the maroon ones.

Back
Top Bottom