NIKE ZOOM GENERATION LEBRON 1 (FIRST GAME) QUESTION ? UPDATED PG 1

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

daaznfella wrote:
^well he did wear them in his "first game home".....????

i loved the nike spot they did with Bibby, that was a good one honestly

market value for these is easily under $200, especially after the whole lebron leaving cleveland thing

You are very correct, it is in reference to the "first home game".  However "easily under $200", naw maybe in kids size, but aside from that these are hitting $300 plus easily.

these never dropped in "kids" sizes

I was just joking about the "kids" size, I know they didn't. More so saying that had these came in kids size, that like the Concords they would be going for $200 plus.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

How many years since his first sig shoe and STILL it's being unbelievably underrated and overlooked. Get your pair now!

9 years and I very much agree with you.  People keep sleeping.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm still struggling to find a black pair

Yeah that is a hard colorway to come by.  Crazy thing is I remember back in the day (2004), I got two pair for $45 each from Footaction, but as with most shoes (specially Jordans) that was when folks didn't realize what they had.

kobeoverbron wrote:
arguably the best looking lebron along with the 8

Colorway wise yes, signature wise, I'd have to think about that, but I do see where you are going with that. I can say top 3, possibly close second.

Always wanted the 1st Games..Up to this point I'm putting the AZG in the top 3 Brons so far..I got the Wheats and they are very comfortable and built like a tank without being heavy..Great shoe!

If deadstock pairs are available for $200 someone point me in the right direction. All those auctions look almost a year old.

Always wanted the 1st Games..Up to this point I'm putting the AZG in the top 3 Brons so far..I got the Wheats and they are very comfortable and built like a tank without being heavy..Great shoe!
As far as comfort I have the AZG at number 1. Starting with the 4s all the Lebrons have been pretty heavy since.

These are right.

He wore white/blacks his first game though.

The picture of the shoe you have are the PE's Lebron wore in the Olympics for that year (Nike should have dropped those) and you are correct he did wear the white/black/red in his first NBA game, however the pair we are talking about is the pair he wore in his first HOME game in the NBA.

Just broke mine out the other day!! Ive been slowly getting my AZG collection up the last couple of years, I bought my first "first games" for 280 shipped to australia! which i thought was a great price, i have never seen these go for less than 300-330 since.... dudes with BIN of 400+ is a bit over the top imo

my man cave is filled with memorabilia on display...

lucky enough to have these, in the original zoom generation display case that was made for Niketowns, an authentic jersey from his rookie year, along with a courtside pass from the game (xmas gift from a buddy, just the used ticket, I didn't go to the game)... one of the more complimented pieces in my gallery :smokin

my man cave is filled with memorabilia on display...
lucky enough to have these, in the original zoom generation display case that was made for Niketowns, an authentic jersey from his rookie year, along with a courtside pass from the game (xmas gift from a buddy, just the used ticket, I didn't go to the game)... one of the more complimented pieces in my gallery :smokin

Sounds dope. Post pics

Also you are missing the N in your sig

Back
Top Bottom