Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

IMG_0144.JPG
Sat on undefeated site for an hour before the drop I walk away for 2 min and come back to sold out...smh
Guess I'll go admire my HTM's pondering what could have been:ohwell:

Subtle flex lol

Looked up the weight of the originals and it says 17.15 ounces. Weighed the Protro and they are the same. Maybe the lighter feeling is placibo effect lol.

hmm is that a finesse from nike and kobe!!!
hopefully we get some to dissect both og's and retros for comparison.

This isn't the 1st time nike and kobe tried to finesse people with fake "innovation"
zoom bags were false advertisement in the 2016 kobe a.d. people said you couldn't even feel the zoom. i don't have pair but when i found out a week ago i was like dammmm.....:smh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kobe-AD-Deconstruct19.jpg

2389 pairs dropped according to my sauces...
Of what colorway?

Camo:
I feel like there’s more than 1300 camo pairs in existence. 1300 wristbands (of camos) given out Wednesday. Dude on here said they cut the Wednesday line @ wristband #1160-1170. There were definitely way more than 100+ camo pairs @ Makers HQ yesterday. Still unsure how many camo pairs went up online.

White/Gum:
Early Thursday morning, staff operated on the idea of 1000 pairs available. Later in the afternoon, they got further confirmation there were 1500 pairs. (My respect to anybody that showed up late and still scored a pair. I called my cousin and her bf up to swing through ASAP. They show up @ 7:05PM. They catch a pair each by the end of the night. >D ) They had white/gum pairs left over for Friday, but only sizes remaining were 8-9.5. Late Friday morning (not @ opening hour), they put out white/gum pairs. Whether that was everything or not, I have no idea, but sales associates claimed it was a wrap for white/gum by early afternoon.

Sidebar: Other Nike retro flames are @ Makers HQ. The latest Clot AF1s on sale now, and the Taiwan and Hong Kong forest green retros will drop sometime during this weekend. (A lot of y’all probably weren’t old enough to remember Taiwans or Hong Kongs, but I caught wood hearing the info.)

Back
Top Bottom