Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

what u gonna do when they start cracking?
air-jordan-iv-bred-1999-retro-dissolved-10.jpg

not wishing bad luck but. Unless you have them in some climate controlled room?
Only polyurethane crumbles like that, these use phylon, so separation is the worst that can happen

Was able to get Del Sols from hoh. Was able to get 20% off from nike because of the snkrs pending glitch

that's a fake restock cause once homie posted i jumped on the link asap i put it in my cart it did the que page. i had other pages up refreshing to see what sizes was going up, and other sizes were going back up during the re-stock mode.

smh its cool, not hurting bad but online shopping like this is frustrating.

Keep trying! Order confirmed after 50 refreshes on the checkout page.

too late man, once i did it gave me the option to enter my info, but they swiped it under rug.
f**k undefeated.
im done. online shopping causing mini heart attacks.

^ sh*t was mad confusing, kept getting authorization codes to my phone but nowhere to enter
fu*k undefeated

think I cooked by checking international instead of domestic. Got hit with $80 international shipping and $10 domestic shipping lol. Got paypal confirmation but nothing from undefeated yet

Attachments

• kobe.PNG
    kobe.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 35
think I cooked by checking international instead of domestic. Got hit with $80 international shipping and $10 domestic shipping lol. Got paypal confirmation but nothing from undefeated yet

lmao, they tryna profit from international shipping. $80 is a grip!!(that another shoe on sale at like ftl or someting) smh

man fu*k undefeafted

Back
Top Bottom