Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

the restock was real
Copped a 10.5 then posted the link

good ish! thanks for keeping us in the loop. you deserve it.

ERka4Nd.gif

they must have done that restock by canceling people who were trying to cop multiple pairs to one address. its good to know that they do restocks in this way so i can set my self for success just in case in the future a release like this happens. that restock was still do-do though. i tried multiple times.

those undefeateds were impossible for me to cop glad i got lucky on the del sol pair on SNKRS. But if i had a choice the white gums are my fav

Finally got the confirmation on NDC! Not even mad about the OVO cause these were what I really wanted

Took an L like so many, but got off StockX for only like $40 over retail after the $20 off code. I needed these for the collection. I still have his Olympic Zoom Kobe 1s, but never owned these.

Took forever for SNKRS to confirm, but I finally got the confirmation on copping the Del Sols. Today is a good day. Can't wait to hoop in em. Gotta test these and the Westbrook joints.

My FTL had to be holding a pair or backdoored em ....was first in line and the size 13 was sold out. Scooped up a 12 to basically exchange on StockX. I'm just pissed it had to be like that

My FTL had to be holding a pair or backdoored em ....was first in line and the size 13 was sold out. Scooped up a 12 to basically exchange on StockX. I'm just pissed it had to be like that
Mine literally had 7 pairs. If the couple ahead of me didn’t pass I would have taken an L. I got s size 13 but needed a 9.5

I just got back and picked up another pair but it’s a sz 10 going to hoop in the sz 10 and have the 9.5 on ice , they still had a sz 10.5 left

Back
Top Bottom