Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I don't even know my TTS anymore. Kobe 5 were 11, 9s had to go down to 10.5, and these felt really snug for 10.5 . Thankfully stockX will refund me for the 10.5 I got and I'll get size 11.

My Nike sizing is usually 10.5 and 11, depending on the model.

I don't even know my TTS anymore. Kobe 5 were 11, 9s had to go down to 10.5, and these felt really snug for 10.5 . Thankfully stockX will refund me for the 10.5 I got and I'll get size 11.

Same here. Any nike BB shoe has to be size 12. I can get away with 11.5 12 in JB shoes, except for any jordan 11 prior to the 72-10s.

StockX refunds if it doesn’t fit?

DZamxXbVMAUCnsP.jpg
DSC08945.jpg
:emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: I might be reaching, but could it be the next Protro? Kuzma's IG story posted something about them yesterday too with the caption "We're Up to Something".

DZamxXbVMAUCnsP.jpg

Well... you may be right - just spotted something on this picture - but it is all just a speculation...it could be just photo...

I just might have to break my Kobe 3's this upcoming week, Hell I havent worn my Protro's yet... Its still Air Max month...

Gonna have to try and get those 81 points. Idk if I’ll actually wear them but have to try for what they represent alone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom