Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

DZTtyFWWsAAx8Bp.jpg

So FIRE

PIcked up a VNDS pair of Camo UNDFTDs on eBay today with the 15% coupon for 312 shipped. Pretty good deal imo.
Anyone know if there are fakes I should be worried about yet?

Got my pair from StockX and so disappointed they let these pass authentication. Huge glue stain on the nubuck, ankle collar looks to have a denim stain, and right behind the collar it has some odd black stains. Emailed for a refund.

Got my pair from StockX and so disappointed they let these pass authentication. Huge glue stain on the nubuck, ankle collar looks to have a denim stain, and right behind the collar it has some odd black stains. Emailed for a refund.

Damn. Hopefully u get a refund

looks like nike about to abuse the kobe 1's with undftd collabs. thank god, should bring down the value for my swooping :pimp:
I'm happy i didn't return my maize's. broke em out the other day and was breaking necks everywhere. Can't believe how well made and comfortable they are! Now i just need for the 8's to get this treatment, and nike will own my wallet that year.

Broke out the UNDFTD 1s yesterday for casual wear and these things were stiff AF! Didn’t really feel any cushioning at all for about 2 hours of wear walking around a mall.

I guess I’ll need to break them in more.

Broke out the UNDFTD 1s yesterday for casual wear and these things were stiff AF! Didn’t really feel any cushioning at all for about 2 hours of wear walking around a mall.

I guess I’ll need to break them in more.
Yeah you probably need more time. You went TTS right? These are the most TTS shoe i've ever worn, and i have quite a few kicks lol

Back
Top Bottom