Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Can anyone who has both the undefeated camos and the black/yellow pair comment on whether the difference in materials results in a difference in weight between the two?

(or alternatively, if anyone has just the undefeated camo and wouldn't mind weighing them for me, that would be greatly appreciated :smile: )

New Protros

Attachments

• 0225D548-1A4C-4BD1-B279-4BEBE280F431.png
    0225D548-1A4C-4BD1-B279-4BEBE280F431.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 148
Someone accepted my bid on StockX for the Del Sols, tomorrow is the last day he can ship. Hope he does. Prices are creeping back up.

Someone accepted my bid on StockX for the Del Sols, tomorrow is the last day he can ship. Hope he does. Prices are creeping back up.
Got my pair from stockX a few weeks back. As someone who still has pairs of OGs, I can attest, these are done well. You'll be glad you purchased them, even at a premium.

The NORT ZK1s. Said it back then and it still holds true. If I ever get those, I’ll retire.

Stash is 1 of my top favorite Nike collaborators ever. Hardest ZK1.

Is it weird that none of the major reviewers have actually done a performance review of these?

It does seem strange. Duke mentioned on Instagram that a review is coming soon. Wonder if that will be the only review...

Is it weird that none of the major reviewers have actually done a performance review of these?

Very strange. I ran into Nightwing during all star weekend and he was in the midst of searching for the maize pair. He's the only one I keep up with so I'm hoping it happens at some point.

I can somewhat live with Jordan retros and lifestyle shoes being limited but damn I gotta cop my ball shoes on disco cause they just gonna get beat up. Hope all the protros aren’t limited or I’m out I guess.

100% it is. A retro with modern performance is what we’ve wanted for years, they all announced the shoe but now it’s like they won’t even mention them. Heard nightwing say he couldn’t get a pair, which is strange to me as well. I wonder if Nike has anything to do with it? It’s not like the shoe didn’t and won’t continue to sell out. The damn sole bros haven’t even done a review! I mean common lol somethings up

Hell, I'd probably put out a review but I ordered the pair to my family's place in Jersey so I'm literally waiting to get it in Toronto at some point this year. Avoiding duties was important.

Jah Ron Mon said like a month ago he was going to review it because he got a pair.

Back
Top Bottom