Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

What's a good place to look for size swaps. Apparently UNDFTD is out of my size for the camos.

Had to cave in on stockX for the Del sols. $219 after coupon. Not a bad deal, saves me a trip to hunt them down at HOH/Footlockers.

What's a good place to look for size swaps. Apparently UNDFTD is out of my size for the camos.
What size u have? I'm looking for a 14 but have an 11. Im sure ima have to flip and add money to get my size. That 3pm restock was bs. I asked em that morning if they had any or were getting any they said no. I was customizing my shoes when the tweet dropped. By the time I got out and found out, the biggest size they had was an 11

501CB66E-CFDB-4ABB-92B9-1C2CF5FE13C1.jpeg
Came to the playground with my boy and just walking in the sz 10 is way to big for me good thing I have my 9.5 for later down the road, hoping camos come down to that sweet spot so I can jump on them

IMG_0144.JPG
Sat on undefeated site for an hour before the drop I walk away for 2 min and come back to sold out...smh
Guess I'll go admire my HTM's pondering what could have been:ohwell:

My god those things are beautiful. I would not be able to keep those on ice.

What size u have? I'm looking for a 14 but have an 11. Im sure ima have to flip and add money to get my size. That 3pm restock was bs. I asked em that morning if they had any or were getting any they said no. I was customizing my shoes when the tweet dropped. By the time I got out and found out, the biggest size they had was an 11

I need a 14 as well lol. Haven't picked mine up yet. I should have tried for the online release just to be safe smh.

I need a 14 as well lol. Haven't picked mine up yet. I should have tried for the online release just to be safe smh.

Yesterday at the Undefeated popup, size 14 and 15 were sold out . This was at 230pm

hope the all stars aren't limited. might have to grab those since I copped them on RD back when they originally dropped

stared at these for a while at the HOH but didn't cop. Had no idea they sold out like that. Dope colorway though. A good sulfur 8 replacement

Did UNDFT put up all apparel from the capsules or just the white and black tee on their site right now? I’m looking for the puppets hands LA tee.

Did UNDFT put up all apparel from the capsules or just the white and black tee on their site right now? I’m looking for the puppets hands LA tee.

As far as I've seen they only put up the black shirt and the white shirt that are currently on there.
They added the white shirt, the wrist bands, and the headband some time after the initial drop of the gear and shoes. I would imagine a few more shirts will eventually be posted online.

Endangered LA in Pasadena (pet peeve of mine; Pasadena is not LA >D ) does size swaps for $20. Give ‘em a shot.

Otherwise, the next time you’re in NorCal :lol: swing by PRSTG out in east bay.

Endangered LA in Pasadena (pet peeve of mine; Pasadena is not LA >D ) does size swaps for $20. Give ‘em a shot.

Otherwise, the next time you’re in NorCal :lol: swing by PRSTG out in east bay.

Got a 7.5 probably goofed. They only had up to 8.5 left.

Wish they would have staggered the sizes for each pickup group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom