Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Don't feel too bad, bro. Northridge is not LA, it's 300 miles away LOL. I moved to LA 2.5 years ago from Detroit, always wanted to live here. There are more shoe options and availability than in other cities, but the traffic negates most of it. Unless it's a weekend release and/or your situation allows you to waste loads of time getting to the store, or you happen to live or work within a mile or two of the store that has some stock of the shoe you want, it's fool's gold. In the time I've lived here, I still usually end up having to get stuff online, Stock X, etc. Finding out a mall has something like the Final Seconds via NT on a weekday isn't going to help you in most cases LOL

I wouldn't say that's the case at all especially for Kobes, I've been able to get way more stuff here for retail than I ever did in south FL. And I've lived Downtown, in Hollywood, and now the valley.

wore my final seconds to the gym today and they look and feel awesome, the full length zoom feels very plushy but its not very high on the ground and gives you a stable feeling, also I don't remember the OGs being this snug, but the protros are snug in a good way to prevent your foot from sliding forward and back inside the shoe:nthat:

IMG_0515.JPG
pQpbd8VqTE+osCpVJfBGzw.jpg
My boy's hooked me up with the camo UNFTD's for my bornday today! I still can't believe it!

Being size 13, I'm extremely jealous!! I hope you had a good birthday though and get to enjoy the kicks!

Don't feel too bad, bro. Northridge is not LA, it's 300 miles away LOL. I moved to LA 2.5 years ago from Detroit, always wanted to live here. There are more shoe options and availability than in other cities, but the traffic negates most of it. Unless it's a weekend release and/or your situation allows you to waste loads of time getting to the store, or you happen to live or work within a mile or two of the store that has some stock of the shoe you want, it's fool's gold. In the time I've lived here, I still usually end up having to get stuff online, Stock X, etc. Finding out a mall has something like the Final Seconds via NT on a weekday isn't going to help you in most cases LOL

300 miles that's a huge stretch lol...it all depends on where in "LA" you are. If you plan it out right you can hit Culver City, Beverly Center, Nike the Grove, Hollywood and Highland, and then Glendale no problem. Will you get stuck in traffic most of the time, sure. But would you rather have the option of places or no options at all.

Reactions: MVP
Anyone's KobeBryant.com orders changed from "Processing"? Also noticed the pending charges dropped off from my CC yesterday. Mamba is testing my patience :lol:

I wouldn't say that's the case at all especially for Kobes, I've been able to get way more stuff here for retail than I ever did in south FL. And I've lived Downtown, in Hollywood, and now the valley.

I was being a little over the top for sure. There are DEFINITELY more stores and more shoes out here than probably anywhere in the country besides NYC. And certainly more Kobes and Kobe gear.

300 miles that's a huge stretch lol...it all depends on where in "LA" you are. If you plan it out right you can hit Culver City, Beverly Center, Nike the Grove, Hollywood and Highland, and then Glendale no problem. Will you get stuck in traffic most of the time, sure. But would you rather have the option of places or no options at all.
:rofl: Yeah my fault, I wasn't sure where Northridge is and when I did a quick lookup on my phone on the fly, it came back with Northridge MALL in Salinas. That IS 300 miles away LOL

I get to plenty of shoe stores, but it usually has to be on the weekend. And even then, I'm not sure I've got the energy or motivation to go on the Culver, BC, Grove etc world tour. I know it can be done, though.

I live in Orange County right next to LA County and I never buy shoes in LA which is like 20 to 30 miles from me. Getting to West LA or downtown LA and back can take up half of my day because of traffic. Would rather pay a little more money for resell price and get them sent to my door.

Resellers got played on these they ended up being "bricks" as some would say lol. Certain sizes dipping under 200 on Stockx, after fees they aren't even breaking even lol. I noticed a couple For Sale posts on the Kobe Final Seconds today for "RETAIL need gone" in my FB groups smh. If anyone missed out and truly wants a pair, the market is in your favor, cop up!

Resellers got played on these they ended up being "bricks" as some would say lol. Certain sizes dipping under 200 on Stockx, after fees they aren't even breaking even lol. I noticed a couple For Sale posts on the Kobe Final Seconds today for "RETAIL need gone" in my FB groups smh. If anyone missed out and truly wants a pair, the market is in your favor, cop up!

Yeah, like frenchblue23 frenchblue23 said, I should have waited a few more days to pull the trigger on my pair. Bought on Stock X Sunday evening when everything was hovering in the $220 range. Three days, four days later and we're almost down to retail. Oops. :lol: But oh well, I tend to just buy what I want when I want it. But I should have known better, considering these weren't commanding an especially high resale price at any point after they dropped on Saturday. On the plus side, at least I'll have them sooner this way.

Yeah, like frenchblue23 frenchblue23 said, I should have waited a few more days to pull the trigger on my pair. Bought on Stock X Sunday evening when everything was hovering in the $220 range. Three days, four days later and we're almost down to retail. Oops. :lol: But oh well, I tend to just buy what I want when I want it. But I should have known better, considering these weren't commanding an especially high resale price at any point after they dropped on Saturday. On the plus side, at least I'll have them sooner this way.

I get mine tomorrow, so technically I paid $20-30 extra for that green "verified" tag :tongue:

Not a bad turnaround since I ordered last Sunday.

I get mine tomorrow, so technically I paid $20-30 extra for that green "verified" tag :tongue:

Not a bad turnaround since I ordered last Sunday.
You and me both :lol:
Seriously, it's my own fault at the end of the day, no one made me order them when I did. But this is exactly part of what I was whining about in an earlier post when I said this SNKRS crap pisses me off. Sold out on there in 60 seconds, yet there's no strong demand for the actual shoe. Makes me wonder how many pairs of Final Seconds Nike made.

I need the Del Sols to come down close to retail also just like the Closeouts:rolleyes ( probably not gonna happen:lol:)

Back
Top Bottom