Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Got to the mall by 10, out of the mall by 10:15. My FTL said QS so I couldn’t use vip rewards. I’m just happy Kobe’s are sitting and easy to get.

Nike, just give us the real thing!

nike-kobe-1-all-star-sample-2006_gbhfzx.jpeg
I would love for these to release

Those all stars sat for $30 at clearance outlets back in 07... as much as i want a pair of retros to wear around, cant get myself to pay that 175 msrp

This right here, loaded up on blackout's back in the day for less than $40 at the outlet for hooping. Not built like some people to trash a $175 shoe (or more on secondary market) on the basketball court. Never mind how hard it was to get the black/yellow protro or all black protro colorway at retail. Props to those who can though.

Last edited:
maybe you can use the reward since it's no longer quickstrike if they are sitting?

I went with my boy earlier this morning and they didnt allow VIP coupons, we left, came back there like an hour ago and all of a sudden they allowed it. No surprise.....this happened before and im sure its because once they see its SITTING and no one wants them or rushing to get it, they loosen up and allow coupons lol. Man the sneaker game is funny, staff acting hard and pushing hype " these are going to move, these are limited" so you cant use coupons, then once they see no one wants them 5 hours later they start changing up " yeah yeah of course you an use coupons" lol. I have 8 HOHs around me that all carry them, seems like FSR online... gotta love it.

I went with my boy earlier this morning and they didnt allow VIP coupons, we left, came back there like an hour ago and all of a sudden they allowed it. No surprise.....this happened before and im sure its because once they see its SITTING and no one wants them or rushing to get it, they loosen up and allow coupons lol. Man the sneaker game is funny, staff acting hard and pushing hype " these are going to move, these are limited" so you cant use coupons, then once they see no one wants them 5 hours later they start changing up " yeah yeah of course you an use coupons" lol. I have 8 HOHs around me that all carry them, seems like FSR online... gotta love it.

exactly my thought, nice

Copped 2 pairs. These are grails for me.

Correct me if I’m wrong...isn’t this the first cw of the zoom kobe 1?

the swoosh brags get me right in the heart too lmao. i had it for a few months.

was able to cop on stockx for under retail though! i'm that latest $150 for size 10 so $163ish is at least something off of $175 + tax

Back
Top Bottom