At first I was like :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
Goooooooooonies​

turn the music up, turn kobe down
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

looks a lot better creative-wise than the LeBron V
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

These look horrible to me right now. But they are probably extremely comfortable
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

People hating on these shoes, but I like shoes that look like this. Shoes that push the envelope, shoes that don't look like anything else is the type of shoe that I'm attracted too. This is like a Foamposite or Flightposite shoe 10yrs ago. Alot of people thought those shoes were ugly 10 yrs ago but now your collection is not right without one of Posites shoes. I think the Kobe line will valued alot more 10yrs from now.

Looks like a good ballin' shoe.

sig check.
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"Don't front... You scared of the Coochie."

I love them.. Can't wait to keep my KOBE collection going... the only thing I don't like about them is the big ars swoosh...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
All I can say is wow. Nike is falling off. Hard.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

Quote:
People hating on these shoes, but I like shoes that look like this. Shoes that push the envelope, shoes that don't look like anything else is the type of shoe that I'm attracted too. This is like a Foamposite or Flightposite shoe 10yrs ago. Alot of people thought those shoes were ugly 10 yrs ago but now your collection is not right without one of Posites shoes. I think the Kobe line will valued alot more 10yrs from now.
[email protected]

I have the pic saved of the MPLS colorway....looks great. I hope the Heels wear these along with (fingers crossed) columbia XIs that I hope retro next year
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

Quote:
looks a lot better creative-wise than the LeBron V

I think i'm going to take that back after seeing the new LBJV pics lol
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

i really dont mind the waffle design, since breathability will be top notch. the big swoosh on the back look booty though.

Quote:
The ZOOM BB II should have been Kobe's shoe...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom