Nike Zoom Kobe III Black-Maize First Look

^I feel the same way. I LOVE these shoes. I've always been a fan of shoes that look like they are MEANT for basketball. Straight up, "F wearing these with jeans these are for basketball." That said, I will probably wear these casually too :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
People hating on these shoes, but I like shoes that look like this. Shoes that push the envelope, shoes that don't look like anything else is the type of shoe that I'm attracted to. This is like a Foamposite or Flightposite shoe 10yrs ago. Alot of people thought those shoes were ugly 10 yrs ago but now your collection is not right without one of Posites shoes. I think the Kobe line will valued alot more 10yrs from now.
WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI
-Zoom Generations, LBJ II

When I say more valued, I mean that people will appreciate them more. Since Kobe is the most polarizing figure in the shoe game, his shoes will never have the value of the Penny line but I think people will look back on them and say I wish I would have gotten them. The ZK3 has that whole weird/crazy/different/unique look that the Foamposite had or some of the envelope pushing Jordans.

This are straight trash ... UGH ... I'm glad I saw these months ago here but still haven't not change my mind .. POO POO ..
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

I like the MPLS colorway alot. The Blk/Maize are......
ZKII > ZKIII so far. I'm sure the performance will be top notch.
COOK # 45

What you find to be a great performing shoe, and what I may find to be a great performing shoe, may differ. However, one thing is for certain, what I spend my money on and what I support is a personal decision.

Nobody is gonna NOT to be able to play the game of Basketball, because they are not wearing Kobe Bryant's shoe.

Trust, not buying this shoe doesn't mean that you are missing any... cotton... pickin'... thing.

Do you, and again, Zoom BB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZKIII

I am honestly loving these now.
But I do wish they still employed the free technology that was so great on the ZKII and I wish they have more "Kobe details" like his name and the 24 logo on them.

Probably will love the comfort level but asthetics wise garbage nike what are you doing.

Quote:
THATS IF THE SHOE GAME DOESNT DIE

the shoe game will never die...their essential to our daily life.

Can anyone PS different colorways, maybe change the color behind the net into maize instead of silver.
"I could play basketball with the moon I got the whole world at my feet"-weezy

CHECK SQUAD Q-BORO

Sometimes I do not understand other people's opinion on matters such as this. We constantly beg for something different and unique...and original. Looking at the ZKIII, I see all of those things and more. I distinctly remember not too long ago when the ZKII was essentially laughed off of our board. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the ZKII is on the shortlist of top basketball shoes for many of us. Lets give the ZKIII a chance, and I really think what makes them different will make them special.

Also, BP The Owner is definitely the best PS artist on this community....maybe he can work some different colorways for us, as Kobe may be playing with another squad
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Wait, who the heck said that hating on these because they push the envelope is like hating on the Flightposites 10 years ago for pushing the envelope?
laugh.gif

Man, everyone and I knew 10 years ago wanted Pennys, but none of our broke selves could afford them. $200? Yeah right. We thought we were balling because we had the NEW Js that we just picked up for $135. $200? We wished... WISHED... we could have afforded that.

And the one dude on the block that DID have Flightposites, all blue and futuristic looking... man, dude was BOSS (since we're taking it back a little bit).

Get out of here talking about Flightposites being largely hated on 10 years ago. No one had them because they were largely expensive, not because they were largely hated on.

The Kobe IIIs are NOT on that level.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I was looking forward to these :smh:
smh.gif
. This is a total disappointment. They seem like they will be a great basketball shoe, but it doubt it will sell because of the looks / image of the shoe. It will be a definite clearance rack shoe.

Damn, those look weird. The webbing reminds me exactly of the poly urethane webbing off the Spiderman movie suit.
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

not really digging these......too avant garde for my tastes, but they probably perform like a mutha, and the ventilation has got to be better than the ZK2's (my only gripe about them)
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

mang those are str8 :pimp:
pimp.gif
4sho...dam those are sawlid..i see alot mix emotion on these i mean come on now it'z diffrent that'z what make'z it :pimp:
pimp.gif
imo...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Is this The final cut or can they still do more editing on this shoe? They Always choose an ugly color way to present it with. In my eyes These are almost as ugly as the LBJ 4.

so with the release of these up-close pictures, do we have the green light to post the original pictures? Because the MPLS colorway is very nice
member of the ZKIII fan club

the shoe looks pathetic by itself, but they actually look decent with a foot in them. Still disappointed. Hopefully performance is awesome
KB8 = MVP
WANTED: DS sheed lows blue/white/red size 10 or 9.5. If ne1 can sell me a pair, hit me up!

change the Big swoosh at the back with the Kobe logo or number then transfer it to the side. It'll make it look much better

Back
Top Bottom