Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

ridikulas wrote:
pinoys got more pride than americans! haha. i haven't seen any usa id's yet but i've seen a whole bunch of filipino ones.
I'm assuming you're Filipino and you just embarrassed the crap out of me
indifferent.gif

Been watching this post yet, have i missed anyone who actually created those Black/Yellow jumpoffs they had during the Finals? I believe it was like game 1? Imreally thinking of creating a pair and was wondering if anyone else has?

Hi all.. this is my first post, so I thought i'd share my iD's which I've had for a while now.
Overall pretty happy with how they look and it's a bit of a bonus to have a pair considering we can't get iD's shipped to Australia
frown.gif

2m63gps.jpg

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

if you put the laces from the Inlines they'd be dope

True! I completely forgot about that.
I'll pull the laces from my inlines over the weekend and report back with pics
smile.gif

rad nice picture the shoes really came out nice in that shot...what kind of camera are you using? i agree with the inline laces....but nice, its simple yetvery nice!! works well....so if they dont ship to down under how did you get them?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

rad nice picture the shoes really came out nice in that shot...what kind of camera are you using? i agree with the inline laces....but nice, its simple yet
very nice!! works well....so if they dont ship to down under how did you get them?

I'm using a Canon 450D with 430EX-II external flash unit. I actually picked them up off eBay from a seller in the US after sitting on them for a while..

Originally Posted by jmizzo

@ Rad... nice ids very cool....welcome to NT.

Thanks for the welcome.

Couldn't help myself, here is a pic with the change of laces.. thoughts?

255rg4i.jpg

hey rad great pair of ids you got there.......if i remember correctly those are being sold in ebay a few months back right? i was planning on making onesimiliar to yours before but when i was browsing for how it would look like, i was turned off by the pics of the seller. but your pics make me want to make oneagain. Great pics and great shoes....

btw these were the pics the seller in ebay posted, doesn't give the shoes justice imo:

Originally Posted by rad

Hi all.. this is my first post, so I thought i'd share my iD's which I've had for a while now.
Overall pretty happy with how they look and it's a bit of a bonus to have a pair considering we can't get iD's shipped to Australia
frown.gif

2m63gps.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
really nice id

Back
Top Bottom