Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by rad

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

rad nice picture the shoes really came out nice in that shot...what kind of camera are you using? i agree with the inline laces....but nice, its simple yet
very nice!! works well....so if they dont ship to down under how did you get them?

I'm using a Canon 450D with 430EX-II external flash unit. I actually picked them up off eBay from a seller in the US after sitting on them for a while..

Originally Posted by jmizzo

@ Rad... nice ids very cool....welcome to NT.

Thanks for the welcome.

Couldn't help myself, here is a pic with the change of laces.. thoughts?

255rg4i.jpg
those look legit with the inline home laces

i am going to put my inline home laces in my ids too..sorry to copy but they looks so good...and you probably don't live by me anyhow....lol

Originally Posted by rad

Hi all.. this is my first post, so I thought i'd share my iD's which I've had for a while now.
Overall pretty happy with how they look and it's a bit of a bonus to have a pair considering we can't get iD's shipped to Australia
frown.gif

2m63gps.jpg

Welcome to NT...dope ID's man...

anyone do an all navy with white swoosh coloway yet? i need to know if i should order um and if it be to my liking...

I wish the clear purple sole was an option on the ID's like the sole on the Inlines. that would have been amazing.

Here's my 3 final concepts for a shoe to match my uniform at work. Policy is black shoes but they are cool and let us wear whatever as long as it'spredominately black. Which 1 should i choose?????
371039361.jpg

371039175.jpg
371039164.jpg
371039158.jpg

my personal pref is the 3rd one but just would like some of NT opinions

From the pics I like the middle one the best but I think the last one would turn out the best in person

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Here's my 3 final concepts for a shoe to match my uniform at work. Policy is black shoes but they are cool and let us wear whatever as long as it's predominately black. Which 1 should i choose?????
371039361.jpg

371039175.jpg
371039164.jpg
371039158.jpg

none of em...if i rocked that uniform it wouldnt even be a question what kicks i would be rockin...

nike-air-max-2-cb-94-pure-purple-2-520x376.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Here's my 3 final concepts for a shoe to match my uniform at work. Policy is black shoes but they are cool and let us wear whatever as long as it's predominately black. Which 1 should i choose?????
371039361.jpg

371039175.jpg
371039164.jpg
371039158.jpg

none of em...if i rocked that uniform it wouldnt even be a question what kicks i would be rockin...

nike-air-max-2-cb-94-pure-purple-2-520x376.jpg

pimp.gif
^^ i missed that release man.
mad.gif
i cant find em in my size fora decent price , well locally i cant. I know i wanted the CB34 the ones that was advertised with godzilla.

^As a former 10 year courier with that company, those shoes won't last you 6 months till they're junk! Don't waste 'em on Fred Smith!

Back
Top Bottom