Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

8xsqj9.png

barry wrote:

Ordered my 1st pair on 12/25, no shipping confirm yet.....

I am in the same boat as you are. hmmm i ordered on the 25th also, how is it people that ordered on the 28th etc are getting theirs first, very odd.

going to try again first picture that I am trying to put on here...

my id called "the formal"

sergc2.jpg

my 4 year old son designed this one....not bad...

I think I like his better than mine....

2zs9vuq.jpg

Yes! No shipping email but when I log into my account in NDC I can see a tracking number assigned!

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

Damn gotta be a hawk to cop these. Is there a certain day they restock?
^^^keep trying at the times above 4:19 pm pst - 4:26pm pst you will get one. start refreshing at 4:15 or so....
man i keep trying but seems like they go fast....i hope they dont kill some of the colors! patent would be nice...

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by ptngina

Anybody here got their ID shipment confirmation? Received mine early this morning. Should arrive tomorrow as long at customs clears it.
Congrats!
pimp.gif
Thats great news. So if you dont mind me asking when did you originally place your order ?

I placed my order on Dec 28th. I just checked my tracking right now and the ETA now is Jan 21st due to Customs.
Man mines the 22nd. Placed my order the 26th

Recieved my shipping confirm this morning. Should be here this coming week!! Those were ordered on Dec. 26, I also ordered a pair of the xmas style on the 4thbut have not recieved anything on those yet.

Kobe IV id's after shipping are $163.20

345ipvo.jpg

2cghn7.jpg

to all NYCers... I have a Kobe IV ID session today at mercer...I cant make it..if anyone is interested,I will give you the info. you need..Again, the ID session is at Mercer TODAY! PM me ASAP
free of charge..im letting it go for free..shoot me a PM, first PM i get will get it

Yeah, you have a session but IDs at Mercer are very expensive.

to all NYCers... I have a Kobe IV ID session today at mercer (good looks kidLebron
pimp.gif
)...I cant make it..if anyone is interested,I will give you the info.you need..Again, the ID session is at Mercer TODAY! PM me ASAP
free of charge..im letting it go for free..shoot me a PM, first PM i get will get it

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Just can't see paying 165 for a low top bball shoes unless its like some xviii
unless its like some XVIII? what?...............

Are we supposed to get an email when the shoes are started, or do we just get one when they are shipped?

hopefully the trend continues so i can get my confirmation already.
so maybe early this week.

just want the shoes by the 29th

Just can't seem to pull the trigger on these for $165.00. I really want a pair but like the Carpe Diem's that are $40 less.

Back
Top Bottom