Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

image....great job with the penny, I created one and named it the "1 cent"...its in my locker now I just have to decide if I want to spend moremoney, haha. The wait for these makes it hard to save for the supposed "good" jordan retros coming out this year.

I ordered a "McFly"-like colorway last week. I got the notification they're being built but still no shipping (was quoted 4 weeks when Iordered). Anyone know if the lunar foam in these will have the same bottoming-out problem?

Anybody here got their ID shipment confirmation? Received mine early this morning. Should arrive tomorrow as long at customs clears it.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Anybody here got their ID shipment confirmation? Received mine early this morning. Should arrive tomorrow as long at customs clears it.
Congrats!
pimp.gif
Thats great news. So ifyou dont mind me asking when did you originally place your order ?

Great news. Haven't seem any of my shipping confirmations yet, but should be soon

My chosen pair are in here somewhere. I've yet to nail it and/or decide. (Who am I kidding - I can't decide what I want for lunch most days.)

The first two are rather obvious, but still fun.

The last pair was inspired by the OG Mamba ZK1.

Thoughts are welcome...

So...what exactly is the advantage of getting them now versus after February 1st? Will there be less colors then or something?

Originally Posted by victoryballer

So...what exactly is the advantage of getting them now versus after February 1st? Will there be less colors then or something?

nobody knows for sure, but it is expected that the color options will change.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

more colors and options or less....? any educated guesses?

I don't know...what would you guess? I'm gonna say less maybe due to this last ID being available for only a month, I really have no idea though.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Congrats!
pimp.gif
Thats great news. So if you dont mind me asking when did you originally place your order ?

I placed my order on Dec 28th. I just checked my tracking right now and the ETA now is Jan 21st due to Customs.

i just got a email saying my kobe id's have been shipped already!!! says it be here on the 22th cant wait!!!

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

i just got a email saying my kobe id's have been shipped already!!! says it be here on the 22th cant wait!!!
thats awesome man, i hope i get mine soon
smile.gif

Oh my ... now that's something to get excited about ... can't wait to get my email, although it's probably a couple of weeks away.
(I ordered on 1/2/09)

Back
Top Bottom