Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

UPS man just dropped mine off. I'm a little disappointed it didnt come out exactly the way it looked online, but oh well. The grey flywire panel and healcounter are a lot darker than what it looks like online.

The quality seems to be on point, and just from wearing them around the house, they feel very plush. They don't feel low to the ground like theZKIII's; gonna have to test them out on the courts tomorrow.

948158eeada695ce17daf0f662447f0962eecbf.jpg
b53255fe10ad9a219b0cb30cdc1cdf1c9f58903.jpg
6ce3501fe4f1a665a7d7915cc8c07d38b2212a5.jpg

pick pocket not tryin to flame but those do not look like the shoes you were trying to id.

i'd be disappointed if i were you. thats $160...something to think about.

Just got mine in today.

and here's a shirt I made to go with the christmas version that are on the way....

and to add...the shoes are even lighter than I expected and I own my fair share of hyperdunks. I'm excited to play some ball in these later this weekend!

i wonder how the black panel compares to that? those almost look like a clear black. and i still dont understand why they would have a metallic silver heeloption instead of a white heel option.

it also seems like the colors on a few pairs dont quite match...
nerd.gif

with that said, i'm still interested in seeing what others have come up with.

Thanks for all the detailed pics, fellas - it really helps.

And, yeah, they need to get their rendering representations a little closer. I mean, there are obviously a million different variables considering all thedifferent computer monitors out there, but c'mon.

Anyway, they're looking good! Definitely better than that first pair that came crashing down and scared the heck out of us.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

pick pocket not tryin to flame but those do not look like the shoes you were trying to id.

i'd be disappointed if i were you. thats $160...something to think about.

you would think nike would be smart enough to make sure the colors come out the same in real life that they do online. Some of these shoes could come outlooking completely different depending on the options people choose.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i wonder how the black panel compares to that? those almost look like a clear black. and i still dont understand why they would have a metallic silver heel option instead of a white heel option.

it also seems like the colors on a few pairs dont quite match...
nerd.gif

with that said, i'm still interested in seeing what others have come up with.
It's not just you -- the colors are off ... a bit ... depending on who puts them together.
grin.gif

Not to pick, and certainly not to "hate", I've seen some misrepresentations on ID's so far.

My biggest concern is people are using "Canyon Gold" for uppers, but when it comes to ID's on the collar and heel, they're not payingattention and selecting "Bright Cactus".
The difference is minimal, at best, when trying to decipher which is which just by looking at the custom ID on the screen.
HOWEVER, once in-hand, it's hard not to notice.
Take for example, Iceman's ZKIV "Showtime". Look at the upper, then look at the collar/heel ID.

As to this one, I'd be pretty pissed if someone tried to convince me that this was grey and not black ...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

eteam o2 wrote:

where do u see the delivery date on the ups page?
When you track your package there is a field under Status that says "Expected Delivery" although mine has now been changed to "Rescheduled Delivery" and the date has been moved to the 27th.

See Below....

[table][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]1Z W38 W83 67 1284 XXX X[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]

[b]Exception - Rescheduled[/b] [img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img]
See description below[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rescheduled Delivery:[/td] [td]01/27/2009[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]GARDEN GROVE, CA, US[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]01/20/2009[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product:[/td] [td]WORLD EASE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]EXPEDITED[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]1.10 Kgs[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

damn i don't even see that
there's nothing between status and shipped to.
o well... they just arrived @ anchorage early this afternoon
so i'm expecting to see them by next wednesday!

as for everyones IDs, nice job
it's a pity about the grey tho- so much darker than what's shown on the id website.

It's nice to see people got their IDs in. I'm real excited for mine, but I still haven't gotten my shipment email.

So far, ptngina has the best IDs of the bunch, imo. A clean colorway for sure.

And on the issue of color matching, my IDs are predominantly black- I think that would be hard to mess up...

74c25abe65b612b9b59178c70313b4919686e21.pjpg

My Kobe IV ID came in today. I like it except for the CLEAR forefoot outsole. It is very CLEAR, not translucent like the Carpe Diem.

Originally Posted by Pick Pocket 7

UPS man just dropped mine off. I'm a little disappointed it didnt come out exactly the way it looked online, but oh well. The grey flywire panel and heal counter are a lot darker than what it looks like online.

The quality seems to be on point, and just from wearing them around the house, they feel very plush. They don't feel low to the ground like the ZKIII's; gonna have to test them out on the courts tomorrow.

My man, you should re-check your order.
That is Black, straight up.

Get a return for them if they #!%%%@ it up.

Heres my pair, They came in today, I just kept it simple, and i am very happy with the quality, The best part is that i will be able to rock these at worksince they are moslty black
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pick Pocket 7

UPS man just dropped mine off. I'm a little disappointed it didnt come out exactly the way it looked online, but oh well. The grey flywire panel and heal counter are a lot darker than what it looks like online.

The quality seems to be on point, and just from wearing them around the house, they feel very plush. They don't feel low to the ground like the ZKIII's; gonna have to test them out on the courts tomorrow.

and i am sorry to see that your turned out that way man! if i get to ever id any they are gonna have a grey side panel as well! you should definitely call andsee whats up with it being blatantly BLACK! let us know what they say when you do

The best one is the UM. Some of the ones posted are a miss.

sy7ak8.jpg

2i6dks4.jpg

Inspiration:
2511_large.jpg

Question:
After February 1st, will these still be available for ID? If not, it blows that the shoe was available to 24 pairs/day.

Back
Top Bottom