Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by La Sombra Blanca

Originally Posted by ptngina

Just recieved my first ID pair I orderd. I must admit, quality is pretty good. The clear sole is ICY.

Definitely looking better.

1 observation and 1 question:

1. That silver heel counter looks considerably darker than it does on the ID page. Good to see it in person.

2. Is the quarter grey or white?
great color way

for those who used clear soles on their ID is the quality good? because all I've been hearing is that doing the clear sole is murder to your IDs

Dont feel sorry for me. Ill get a refund.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

on a side note...
Do you really need to have your family take pics for you and send them to you? What kind of spoiled brat does that?

awww man, there's going to be a lot of Kobe IV IDs with clear soles at the outlets.
laugh.gif

my condolences to those who had to suffer through this shameful ordeal.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Dont feel sorry for me. Ill get a refund.

on a side note...
Do you really need to have your family take pics for you and send them to you? What kind of spoiled brat does that?

that is so bad. The shoe would look good too with a good sole, cool colorway.

Thank you for the compliment on "what could have been"

Im still dead set on getting a clear sole ID. I think the white design above has a lot of potential.

on a side note...
you can't be serious with this comment
eyes.gif

dude's at school and wants to see how his came out, i see nothing wrong with that, especially after seeing how poorly some have turned out.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

on a side note...
you can't be serious with this comment
eyes.gif

dude's at school and wants to see how his came out, i see nothing wrong with that, especially after seeing how poorly some have turned out.

SPEAK ON IT!

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

jmizzo..just plugged it into the nike id section...the quality of the shirt is awesome, i thought it might be the cheaper version of their shirts but it actually came on the new sportswear shirts that are a little heavier and fit a lot truer to size. The only problem is that the colors are pretty limited..thats why I had to go with the purple swoosh and yellow lettering on the back.
cool thanks!

side note - I agree with BP, no reason to dog someone for getting pics sent to him when he is away at school.....Education is the key to success...go get themAs...

Im serious.

...Wussy brats.
I can picture it now. "mom take pics of my shoes, and send them to my iphone. I cant wait! Ill just die if they dont look right!" (holds wristagainst hip)
You guys defending it are the types that have your poor Moms out in line with you at 6am for a Jordan release, so you can cop 2 pairs.
Man up.

Im serious.

...Wussy brats.
I can picture it now. "mom take pics of my shoes, and send them to my iphone. I cant wait! Ill just die if they dont look right!" (holds wrist against hip)
You guys defending it are the types that have your poor Moms out in line with you at 6am for a Jordan release, so you can cop 2 pairs.
Man up.
indifferent.gif

Im serious.

...Wussy brats.
I can picture it now. "mom take pics of my shoes, and send them to my iphone. I cant wait! Ill just die if they dont look right!" (holds wrist against hip)
Man up.

FudoAkira you are way out of line and you don'teven know who us....

got mines in... same problem with the flywire quarter, too dark (much of a charcoal grey than Nike iD's "Flint Grey")
frown.gif

then the tongue mesh is in "Flint Grey", which doesn't match with the charcoal grey quarter
ohwell.gif
+$#!!
63a35b52effab0fd104681915bda68af882ea6b.pjpg

so called "Flint Grey" on Left Vs. "Black" on Right, and they gave me "Laser Blue" laces instead of "Canyon Gold"which i ordered
mad.gif

other than the above problems, the craftmanship is solid
stay away from 'Flint Grey" quarter till they fix the problem folks

Im serious.

...Wussy brats.
Man up.

your a D O U C H E bag, how else would he see what his kicks look like.?

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Man it seems like y'all id's are not that great..makes me kinda iffy to order one myself..but i do like the way the shoe feels when i wear my carpe diems..i might just do a simple colorway..with no clear sole..cause frankly you guys got ripped off on the clear soles..no offence..just my opinion..your hard earned money goin to waste on somethin that should have been cleaner..

I'm gonna wait till after they change the color options (for better or worse who knows) to decide to order. Definitely no clear soles though.

hey man, are they supposed to be changing the ID options?

Well fudoakira at least the peeps that do get their relatives at 6am will get two pairs while the rest will get one. By the way you are out of line and shouldbe warned.

I hope by Feb 1st Nike changes the option for the clear outsole to the Carpe Diem's translucent. They'll look so much better I think.

did i miss something? why does everyone think that color/material/etc options will change come 01 feb? as far as the iD was stated, the only thing that willchange is that they will be "available at normal capacity." nothing ever mentioned about option changes...ppl wishing for the best i guess.

laugh.gif

...I didn't even notice the guy got mad at me for saying pics would be taken
laugh.gif

I wanted to see how they looked?..My sister took a pic of the shoe and sent it to my phone...No big deal haha...5 seconds of her life were used up...Nobody wasmad about it..

Just wanted to see what my shoes looked like....My bad?....

Back
Top Bottom