Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

So, one of my pairs came in like 15 mins. ago.
I'm not happy with them, hitting the local Nike store this weekend to return them.

0a915fe832ea6a74f146f9717e85ca36e946dc4.jpg
408259bea5352ed66627182a3ca47e27da16004.jpg
d5c35f74e47b301ee8cd6c6379ebc20e696fc81.jpg

Hopefully my other pair looks better than this.
At least that one doesn't have flint grey as the side panel.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

saw the first pair of ids on ebay today......size 9 already up to $172 with 2 days to go.....
SMH....those look to have been bought just to resale. At least its not like these were limited.

People are just paying for not having to wait I guess..

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So, one of my pairs came in like 15 mins. ago.

I'm not happy with them, hitting the local Nike store this weekend to return them.

0a915fe832ea6a74f146f9717e85ca36e946dc4.jpg
408259bea5352ed66627182a3ca47e27da16004.jpg
d5c35f74e47b301ee8cd6c6379ebc20e696fc81.jpg

Hopefully my other pair looks better than this.
At least that one doesn't have flint grey as the side panel.

i like it! what were u unhappy about?
see that flint grey don't even look as bad as the others not even the side panel. it looks right

Honestly, they're not that bad.
But for 160, I want my shoes to be perfect.

They're not like a pictured them to be, so I'd rather just return them and get my $$$ back.

i was about to say...those turned out pretty nice. but i feel you, 160 is a lot of money to have a product you're not happy with.

Okay, So I got my ID's today and yes they did screw up what I wanted. When I did the ones that were just like the blue balls they should of been like this:

16la2o8.jpg

So I come home and to my surprise, they look like this:

9gkq4x.jpg

I actually like these though. I mean, yeah I wanted what I designed, but I think these aren't that bad. They made it black with a Navy and Grey liner andthe tongue is navy.

Also I thought I added an icey sole and when I checked my design it was plain. So I was happy about that. Just figured I would add to the importance of beingone of those first 24 each day till february people that have seemed to have gotten hosed for the most part. But I am keeping these. EDIT - Actually, lookingat them now, they are Navy with a black swoosh. Which is awesome to me at least. I wish i knew that the corner panel ID was that dark and I would of chosewhite lettering for LOW MO but you can somewhat make it out.

^^Those look really good! Kinda ridiculous they got entire colors wrong on the various pieces, though. Is the Nike factory worker building his own iD's?Haha.

First I get bashed for asking a family member to take a pic...now for the pic not being good enough from a cell phone
laugh.gif
...wow...

Also, I am not trying to get anyone in trouble with Nike or here on NT but:

WHY THE HELL IS MONEY HO ALLOWED AND BLUEBALLS WAS DENIED?

I mean, I got mine through the intial setup the first time I tried and they email me 3 hours later to inform me that it was canceled due to "inappropriatewording on the ID". But hey at least the guy has his ID accepted, more power to him.

Okay rant is over. Thanks gswhoopz.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Okay, So I got my ID's today and yes they did screw up what I wanted. When I did the ones that were just like the blue balls they should of been like this:

So I come home and to my surprise, they look like this:

I actually like these though. I mean, yeah I wanted what I designed, but I think these aren't that bad. They made it black with a Navy and Grey liner and the tongue is navy.

Also I thought I added an icey sole and when I checked my design it was plain. So I was happy about that. Just figured I would add to the importance of being one of those first 24 each day till february people that have seemed to have gotten hosed for the most part. But I am keeping these. EDIT - Actually, looking at them now, they are Navy with a black swoosh. Which is awesome to me at least. I wish i knew that the corner panel ID was that dark and I would of chose white lettering for LOW MO but you can somewhat make it out.
Those are some of my favorite IDs I'v seen so far. I love blue, silver, and white combo. They don't look like what y ou made, but they arestill dope. Good job man, I would rock those with confidence.

thanks.

I didn't make them though theorhetically, lol. The guy in china who decided my design sucks and that I would like these more pretty much cements this instone that these are my IDs.

And blueballs really do not fit in now. When I think that phrase I think light blue, not navy so even now nicknaming them low mo aka blueballs just does notfit. that is the true disappointment in this ID. lol.

Ordered - 12/31/08
Manufacturing email received - 1/5/09
Shipping confirmation email received - 1/21/09
Shoes Arrived - 1/27/09

This is my second pair, GOAT's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

345ipvo.jpg

2cghn7.jpg

to all NYCers... I have a Kobe IV ID session today at mercer...I cant make it..if anyone is interested,I will give you the info. you need..Again, the ID session is at Mercer TODAY! PM me ASAP
free of charge..im letting it go for free..shoot me a PM, first PM i get will get it
Yeah, you have a session but IDs at Mercer are very expensive.

did you get these? im interested to see them so if you can post pics.

VC3FAN- how did your navy blue come out? could you take a better pic or two? i'm contemplating ordering a navy colorway, just wanted to know your thoughts.

also, my pair arrived today. i didn't get a shipment email or anything, they just showed up. i'm happy with them. pics soon.

From my photobooth program on my Mom and Pops IMac they looked more navy but here they will look a little more Black.

Here are the Iphone Pics since I wasn't messing with photobooth again on my macbook.

2saf66u.jpg
- Don't mind the boxes of shoes and I still think I am one of the few on NT that has real sheetson my bed. lol

2hgu6g2.jpg

28hiw79.jpg
- that is the ID panel Navy with the black lettering - bad idea.

In the light it looks black probably due to the swoosh being black, but in the shadows, it really does look like a very dark navy. Also, I did not order itthis way as I mentioned above. I picked the light blue.

I like yours edd

I am just not a fan of the reptile leather in general on the shoe but I understand the whole mamba concept.

Good ID's guys overall.

The side panel is slightly transparent right? So I was thinking maybe the sock liner color kind of shows through the side. So maybe if you picked gray sidepanel with a white sock liner it would look like the right gray, if you chose a black sock liner maybe that would make it look almost black. Just a though?

Back
Top Bottom