Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by bballah3

Those blazers are to plain...

Those chargers however......
pimp.gif

Dude who is that in your AVY ...

i don't like the rand being a different color from the toebox, it just looks too messy to me. i like having a nice uniform toe, but that's just me

those 81 point inspired ID's look really nice i must say, but i still can't get over the grey splatter pattern on the sole...it looks so out of placeon all of these

So what have we learned so far about the ZKIV ID's?

1. The "Metallic Silver" option on the heel counter ends up looking more like "Flint Grey"
2. The "Flint Grey" option on the quarter and tongue ends up looking more like "Black"
3. Ice your soles at your own risk.

This already removes a few options saved in my locker.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

So what have we learned so far about the ZKIV ID's?

1. The "Metallic Silver" option on the heel counter ends up looking more like "Flint Grey"
2. The "Flint Grey" option on the quarter and tongue ends up looking more like "Black"
3. Ice your soles at your own risk.

This already removes a few options saved in my locker.
Good post man. That will be really helpful to anyone who hasn't been following the thread.

So far my favorites are the: 81 points and christmas days.

Sooo glad I ordered the Christmas days.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully these colorways will still be available after 2/1
but I made a USC inspired design
for this:

I made this

for these

I made these

whaddya think guys?

i really am trying to id something that i love but am coming up empty....does any1 know the return policy for id shoes..

Originally Posted by firered18

hopefully these colorways will still be available after 2/1
but I made a USC inspired design
for this:

I made this

for these

I made these

whaddya think guys?

those are straight fire and perfect for you to remember the wooping usc put on u guys hahah go blue

^^^ you got a lot a nerve doggy, when's the last time you guys have beat us? but either way, OJ Mayo was my dude at USC and he is now in Memphis.

Originally Posted by firered18

^^^ you got a lot a nerve doggy, when's the last time you guys have beat us? but either way, OJ Mayo was my dude at USC and he is now in Memphis.

lloyd carr is our john cooper....dont worry rich rod is our tressel watch out but those are nice ids

So are there going to be less options between the pairs ordered on Nike ID after Feb. 1st and the special 24-a-day pairs?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Ordered - 12/31/08
Manufacturing email received - 1/5/09
Shipping confirmation email received - 1/20/09
Shoes Arrived - 1/26/09

My next pair comes in tomorrow!
happy.gif
wow! love these!

every time i see the xmas pair i get hyped up. reptile skin actually turned out pretty nice. i went with leather.

im gonna be pissed if i see patent leather as an option on the 1st.

i have 2 more crazy pairs i can't wait to do.

pimp.gif

The Xmas pair is great. That's what I went with too. Good to know that I will be satisfied with them. They should be here later this week.

Hey gals, nice comments...
laugh.gif

Just adding to the "clear" confusion, these actually dont look bad. I think Im keepin.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

But Mugens, and shaqrules are the cleanest by far.

(great minds think alike shaqrules)

Back
Top Bottom