Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by flipknoc

^ Black/Varsity Red looks clean
smokin.gif
Or is it Chile red?

that's got to be Chile Red.

My shoes got stuck during a natural disaster status too. But it only delayed by a day.

Came in today, and they started construction on the 7th. Don't have my camera on me so i can't upload pic.

you guys actually like those up there? no offense i actually think they are ugly, really ugly. But hey its your kicks, dont matter what other people think aslong as you like them.

i'm not a fan of them either, but i did realize one thing in those pics. it seems that they have fixed the mess up w/ the clear outsole w/ the blk midsole.

Finally got my ID's in. Somewhat underwhelmed by them, especially since I got 2 of em. Probably gonna return the 2nd one and order up a different color.Maybe the Christmas ID's.
2qn372u.jpg

2637s5f.jpg

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by BC2310

What up NT? Been lookin' on here for a while, just started posting recently
Inspired by Rizal, Bonifacio, and Chief Lapu-Lapu

yes!
pimp.gif

Filipino nationalism at its best!! hehehe mabuhay ka pare! im loving your id's!

BESIDES THE XMAS N THE RECENT VALENTI ID COLOR WAYS KOBE WORN ON DA COURT.......WHAT WAS THE OTHER ID COLOR WAY HE WORN I KNO THER WAS 1MORE BUT I DONTREMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE....I KNOW IT WAY BASICALLY WHIT/YELLOW COLOR......ANY1 CAN HELP ME OUT??????....THANKS

^^my favorite ID actually, I made a pair, but they screwed up the flywire base color...so I returned them, if I do order any other IDs, it will be these uphere.

^^ those white and golds there are beautiful. I have a pair sitting in my cart I have been waiting to pull the trigger on. was gonna do xmas ones but I think Iam gonna do these and valentis.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I wanna order a pair BAD, but i can't wait 4-6 Weeks, way 2 damn long
It really is like 3-4 weeks.There wont be another GR release in that time frame anyway.

Hopefully I'll be getting my pair tomorrow. The "Natural Disaster" delayed my kicks and said they won't be delivered til Monday, but I justcheck UPS and they've already landed in my city.

*Crosses Fingers*

i just ordered my kobe iv's....all white with yellow accents...nothing special...but i got them for balling this season...

i hope they are as comfortable as everyone tells me they are...

Back
Top Bottom