Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by barry

My Miami Hurricanes inspired Kobe IV arrived. Quality is on point!
fdv7yv.jpg

2v0idzs.jpg

20sde1w.jpg

sorry for the size, but I wanted people to see the details
These were my inspiration, by the way. I didn't get the embossed Heel ID, though
frown.gif

ALCS

i'm going to be honest...when i designed mine..i wasn't crazy about the snake skin...but the more shoes i see with them....it is really starting togrow on me...

I'm ready to ID my pair, but just wanted to know, did they ever correct that hole "2" "4" problem on the breathing holes near the toes?

Originally Posted by soups24

i'm going to be honest...when i designed mine..i wasn't crazy about the snake skin...but the more shoes i see with them....it is really starting to grow on me...

I did the same thing. I ordered some with the synthetic leather...
815367cb43cd12d1aee0b912e1746374ee941ae2.JPG
then i got wise and ordered some with the white snake skin...
I can't wait till the snake skin ones come.

Originally Posted by AirJason

Mine showed up today. Here are two quick photos.

zoom_kobe_iv_iD-2.jpg
These look superb... are the laces blue?

The orange ones pretty sweet too.. looks much brighter in the flesh than on the website.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^did you order today? i havent got a confirmation email yet and didnt save my order number or anything...

i actually ordered them on tues and got the "manufacturing in progress" email on wed. seeing that the last couple of members getting theirs under 21days, i figure to get mine around the 20th seeing that i'm...or we're on the best coast. hopefully the volcano in alaska doesn't go off again toosoon!!!...and not just for my kicks either. i have a friend that lives up there now and he came here for a visit and he told us about how crazy it is upthere. not to mention all of the delayed flights too!!!
frown.gif
but yeah, ithink we should get them around the same time.

oh ok. its already the weekend over there so they probably just arent on top of things today, i was just curious. be sure to post those pics when you get them, you know i will!!! haha

AirJason wrote:
Mine showed up today. Here are two quick photos.

zoom_kobe_iv_iD.jpg

zoom_kobe_iv_iD-2.jpg

Sir,

These are awesome. Great choice of colors!
pimp.gif
I would get myself ZoomKobe IV's, but I can't wait 6 weeks.

^^^the only thing i'm feelin on those is kobe beef...i think i'll go grill some right now...haha

Back
Top Bottom