Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

I'm not a Kobe fan, and I'm not a fan of paying full price for shoes (other than the occasional J's), but I think I'm hopping on the bandwagonfor these.

Originally Posted by sircharles59

Originally Posted by soups24

I ordered mine on March 26th - I keep hoping for that email saying that they have been finished. Based on what everyone is saying - I'm hoping to get that email this week.

If the shoes work out - I may need to order another pair, already got those queued up in Nike ID....hahaha
I ordered my pair on 3/22.Ill let you know when mine ship.

i just got a notice on Friday that my kobe's shipped...i hope yours are coming soon too i actually

I actually ordered these in late December, didn't get them in til' late January but I never got around to posting them
laugh.gif

Very happy with how they turned out:

54f3562aee313352e34f6a0273dcdfbf9d41041.pjpg
0e63516ceed23cede4c863aa708a4385d95203d.pjpg

sohi...posted this in the other thread, but those are NICE!!! the all blk nubuck came out dope. that was the only thing holding me back on ordering. some onhere said that the blk looked more like grey, but i'm sold after seeing the past couple of iD's that had nubuck.

Mustbetheshoes- I used chili red and i put my favorite #10 on the back. Looking back I kinda wish I put something more creative than PINOY like LapuLapu orKALIPULAKO but was in a hurry to get mine ordered because of that daily limit they had before. I appreciate comments

I made a wolverine pair with a X on the back and logan on the side, but i returned them because I was disappointed with the colors...If they had a true blueand if I picked varsity red instead of chile for the collar they would have been perfect.

well after about a thousand attempts I think I finally landed a decent c/w.Decided to go simple...not sure bout the red yet what u guys think might switch towhite

^^If you didn't use red laces, those would look like the ones I got.

Nice job on yours, Mr. Cool.

Mr. Cool, no joke, I was gonna ID a pair exactly like your Kobe IV's, only difference was that I was gonna go with white laces. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom