Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

aight im bout to pull the trigger on these home id's that a kb24.com winner did, the pics are on page 355 posted by v1nsanity and shaqrules....hope theycome out right, hehehehe

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

aight im bout to pull the trigger on these home id's that a kb24.com winner did, the pics are on page 355 posted by v1nsanity and shaqrules....hope they come out right, hehehehe
good stuff!!! don't forget to chose the prpl flywire. in my early depiction, i left them white. hope them come out corrrect...have fun!!! damn i wish prpl was an option for the liner...boo!!!

for those who go these, do ID's fit .5 size bigger than regular ones? i heard this from somewhere, but can anyone confirm this?

FANTASTIC Kobe IV IDs in here. Great job!... I wish Nike iD would ship to Australia
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

for those who go these, do ID's fit .5 size bigger than regular ones? i heard this from somewhere, but can anyone confirm this?
I went up half a size.Dont know if they would have stretched out or not.They were just too tight in my true size.

Originally Posted by itsrsinwayufreak

Just got these in.....

img00004x.jpg

does the flywire have a color or is it black? i got almost an exact copy of those in my locker... more pics of those please

thanks shaq, i might as well get two pairs while there still up!!!!!!!! hahaha being greedy is bad but i work hard for my money. here's my pics of mykicks.
but damn who knows rumor around work is that we gettin a phat %+@ bonus, you know what that means, more KOBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c7825bee803254a1e5793e33bd9cc6319bfc937.jpg

f9a158ee3949e19d4a18cd3efd25e45da94bfc3.jpg

Im thinking about IDing a pair.....

any one have any good ideas in Laker away colors with the clear toe cap? I cant come up with a pair that I really like.

thanks in advace......

HEY HAS ANY1 CHANGED THE LACES IN THEIR KOBE IVS???......I WANTED 2KNO WHAT LENGHT I SHOULD GET I NEED 2CHANGE THEM CAUSE I JUST GOT MY IDS N THEY SENT ME THECHILE RED LACES INSTEAD OF VARSITY RED!!!!......THANKS

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

thanks shaq, i might as well get two pairs while there still up!!!!!!!! hahaha being greedy is bad but i work hard for my money. here's my pics of my kicks.
but damn who knows rumor around work is that we gettin a phat %+@ bonus, you know what that means, more KOBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f9a158ee3949e19d4a18cd3efd25e45da94bfc3.jpg

good stuff. glad you got to make your pairs. do it while you can!!! if the zkv come out the way the samples are made, i have a feeling that they will not beavailalbe to iD next year. only because of cost and production issues...same as what happened w/ the hd. although the hd are on iD, we're very limited w/what we can do w/ them.

w/ the exception of the laces and liner, they look like my homie, jeremy's id. at least you get to see what the final product will look like.

sdubl, they look clean, they the chicago id's but with a clear sole.

shaq, i actually used acbboyz pair as a template or inspiration if u will, for my pair, i was looking at d duke colorway but it was sooo plain n look tosimilar to the del-sols. big ups to acbboyz for showing hos pair for my inspiration.

^^^ dang my bad its actually the "valenti" version wen kobe wore it against the rockets, hahahaha, my eyes are trippin.

^^thanks bro...Im really thinking about buying them. They'll be my first pair of IDs ever.

How long is it taking everyone to get their pair on average?

Those look really good s dubl.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember seeing a 2 week turnaround from someone who ordered a pair on here.

Back
Top Bottom