Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

maxtempo96 - Away
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's my fav too.

good stuff there fellas.keep it rollin'

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Another one I did, let me know what you guys think
I'm debating on either flint gray laces or these white ones.
I think I'm going to go with the gray ones because I can always get white ones at Finishline or something...
Absolutely loving this one. Nice job.

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^^Barry how did you get two so far...i have been on every day...still no luck....

Because you try at the wrong time! j/k. While the selection process might be "random" the time hasn't been. A few on this board and the unmentioned other board have had luck in the 7 pm est hour...There is a trend, I goy my 1st pair around 7:40 PM est on XMas and my 2nd pair last night around 7:20 PM EST

i have been trying at all times including 4pm pst thru 5pm pst......i am going to just keep trying.....thanks for the info.

I can't help myself from constantly creating new versions. I already ordered one pair and now I'm thinking about a second if I can get through again.

kings.jpg

suns.jpg

Heeeeeeeey, you can't make Kobes for the Kings or the Suns. That just can't happen.
laugh.gif

I know that white/purple matches Kings gear (like the '81 points' ZK1), but they're not 'called' the 'Kings-colored Kobe'. Knowwhat I mean?

Yea, I made a pair similar to the "kings" colorway, but with no snakeskin and black laces. its a laker cw minus the yellow haha

I have a question about the id's I placed my order on the 25th, When i go to check the status of the order on nike.com, The status says confirmed, But wheni checked my bank account, The pending Nike.com charge is not there anymore, So that leaves me wondering if they are gonna charge my account when it ships,ordid my order somehow get canceled?? Any info would be apreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Another one I did, let me know what you guys think
I'm debating on either flint gray laces or these white ones.
I think I'm going to go with the gray ones because I can always get white ones at Finishline or something...
Absolutely loving this one. Nice job.

Thank you.
I need to order these, but I haven't been successful yet
mad.gif

those making history inspired iv's make the acutal hd look more like crap...i thought they couldn't be more shamed!!! nice job on those id's.

Oh, ant the wait is now up to 8 WEEKS to receive! Went from "could take up to 6 weeks to it could take up to 8 weeks"

never wear them - i completely agree. those are the best i've seen so far. might have to "borrow" that design.
laugh.gif

barry i just got my 2nd pair tonight as well...can you edit your design one its actually in the cart, mine doesn't seem to be letting me

Got my pair.

For those who know from posts before, I did not do BLUEBALLS this time.

LOW MO on the sides and HI on the back.

Hopefully I am not hit by the Nike Fun Police again.

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

barry i just got my 2nd pair tonight as well...can you edit your design one its actually in the cart, mine doesn't seem to be letting me

CONGRATS!
2nd pair? I am on my 3rd!

I just make the pair from the beginning. I am having the same issue with stuff I have saved in my locker and I don't take a chance editing once it is inmy cart

Back
Top Bottom