Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

barry wrote:
^take a deep breath, no reason to get so upset because somebody misunderstood a question.

apparently, you didn't see his other post in another thread questioning a point i made. that guy is quick to post his opinions, which is fine, but is alsoquick to misunderstand and question concrete info.

Wow,
lol I come back in here and feathers are all ruffled all over the damn place!

simmer down Chris, haha j/k bro.

I need to get me some of these, not sure what I'll do out of my designs though, I'm gonna probably do the christmas day pair for sure.

shaqrules:
barry:
^take a deep breath, no reason to get so upset because somebody misunderstood a question.
apparently, you didn't see his other post in another thread questioning a point i made. that guy is quick to post his opinions, which is fine, but is also quick to misunderstand and question concrete info.
How can a person be quick to misunderstand? If he doesn't understand, he doesn't understand. What you call 'concrete info' mightnot be so concrete to someone else. Some people like for things to be made ABUNDANTLY clear instead of assuming. If you tell me that your store is open everyday from now until Valentines Day, I'm DEFINITELY going to ask you 'So you're open on New Year's Day?' Maybe you forgot that some storesare closed on New Years, and that you'll be closed also, so I'm going to ask to be sure.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

shaqrules:
barry:
apparently, you didn't see his other post in another thread questioning a point i made. that guy is quick to post his opinions, which is fine, but is also quick to misunderstand and question concrete info.
How can a person be quick to misunderstand? If he doesn't understand, he doesn't understand. What you call 'concrete info' might not be so concrete to someone else. Some people like for things to be made ABUNDANTLY clear instead of assuming. If you tell me that your store is open every day from now until Valentines Day, I'm DEFINITELY going to ask you 'So you're open on New Year's Day?' Maybe you forgot that some stores are closed on New Years, and that you'll be closed also, so I'm going to ask to be sure.

Thank you sorry for my typo's and apparently I did not run a spell check, chill everyone has their own comments and opinions and I do not get offended bypeoples smart remarks.

My own version or Orca

14vbd0.jpg

DUCKS

fz4rkl.jpg

What would be good materials to use when trying to avoid creasing around the toebox ...
and minimize scratches/scuffs?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Boy I wish Patent leather was an option for the toe area
I totally agree, patent leather on the toe's would be amazing. Maybe in February nike will add it.

Why create all these CW when this is a Kobe shoe and you guys are trying to mimic certain inspirations is a no no in my opinion. You guys are over killing hisKobe 4's and you guys talking about Jordan 2.5 PE Sugar Rays being ugly? Lets not get on the hype bandwagon.
roll.gif
People need to show some love to the Sugar Ray's found this on a website.

^ they're sooooooooo ugly.
sick.gif
x23423423432432. (no sarcasm intended).

I agree with you both Koopa and SoHi

dude's been ranting and raving for a minute now...

can we get back on topic please

When I read Shaqrules last comment, I thought "what a jerk" But Now I realize that Amunfei24 is the kind of tool who types before he thinks.
Stop flodding this post with your BS bro.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Why create all these CW when this is a Kobe shoe and you guys are trying to mimic certain inspirations is a no no in my opinion. You guys are over killing his Kobe 4's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you understand the concept of NikeiD?

They were up at 4:19 PST today just like everyone stated they have been in the past. I had 2 windows open refreshing them both so I was able to buy 2 pairs.I'm so excited!!

Thanks for the info on what time they typically are available.

Just got an e-mail from Nike, the pair I ordered on 12/25 is being manufactured now

23ska909red02 wrote:
How can a person be quick to misunderstand? If he doesn't understand, he doesn't understand. What you call 'concrete info' might not be so concrete to someone else. Some people like for things to be made ABUNDANTLY clear instead of assuming. If you tell me that your store is open every day from now until Valentines Day, I'm DEFINITELY going to ask you 'So you're open on New Year's Day?' Maybe you forgot that some stores are closed on New Years, and that you'll be closed also, so I'm going to ask to be sure.

when i stated, "quick to misunderstand," i was saying he (or anyone) was quick to judge before truly understanding information. i knoweveryone is guilty of this, but at least when someone reads something (like instruction or a piece of information), they have the chance toread it over and over again before stating a rebuttal or something they would want to share. i understand there's no such a thing as a "badopinion," but some statements that are written (especially on this board) that can make anyone look real "ignorant." the information that idropped in the other thread was pure black and white and no grey. i believe it was in "layman's terms" as it could get...well at least i thoughtit was; especially after seeing ppl agreeing with the information right away. there's nothing wrong with asking questions, but there is a problem whensomeone tries to make me look like an idiot when they themselves already wear the title...that's all i'm saying. and so far, he continues to displaythat title very well.

on a side note, congrats to everyone that got their orders in today. there continues to be impressive ideas on here. i wonder how many ppl will return theiriD when they receive them cause the shoe doesn't turn out the way they looked on the screen. i have a feeling some will do this when the hyperdunk iD popsup to free up some money...haha
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i was on too and didn't get them...damn....trying again tomorrow....
Damn...now I feel kinda bad since I was able to grab 2 pairs.

dont feel bad, it just good timing and a little luck....you could always just give me one...size 11 please....hahaha

BTW ...this id is so addictive...i was even making some designs with my two sons...really fun....better than the Wii...

i really doubt that its only 24 pairs a day now. it seems like more than 24 pairs are reported....anyone else feel the same?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i really doubt that its only 24 pairs a day now. it seems like more than 24 pairs are reported....anyone else feel the same?

agreed....

Back
Top Bottom