Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

yeah, everything in the nike studio is the same as nikeid.com. they actually might offer different materials and colors for you to choose from like they dowith dunks. you can call and maybe make an appointment, see what they have there but when you sit with a design consultant it sorta feels like you should buysomething for making the trip and all.

Ferrari6888, do you think you could post more pics of those? Also, out of curiousity, why are you returning them?

Still waiting on my Christmas Day's......I ordered them January 22nd. So I'm expecting them in the next 2 weeks or so.

yeah, i can post a few more, but i only have my iphone on me

im returning them cuz it was supposed to have a laser blue swoosh. it looks pretty plain without it

yo image619, those penny inspired ones are dope!!! nice job on the color blocking. i'll hit you up next time i go to ben's house so you can peep themambas.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

yo image619, those penny inspired ones are dope!!! nice job on the color blocking. i'll hit you up next time i go to ben's house so you can peep the mambas.
Ah, you were the one with the Mambas at HOH today. Thanks for letting me check them out.

So, for those of you that got in after Feb. 1st... do we still have to wait till around the 4pm (PST) hour to get in? Should I just keep hitting refresh tillthe "buy" button turns in to an "add to cart" button?

Damn it Chris, lol.
I'm still mad I didn't get to see the soon to be in my possession mambas lol.

all good, I'll have to get them soon
tongue.gif

4fitness,
I am still IDless too bro,
pretty frustrating I admit

smh.gif
I still haven't been able to purchase a ID. I can't sit in front of a CPU all day waiting for the site to refresh. I have priorities.

Funny thing is, when I got on, it was just to check.

No waiting around or nothing. But it was all after 4:30pm PST.

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif
I still haven't been able to purchase a ID. I can't sit in front of a CPU all day waiting for the site to refresh. I have priorities.

A lotta of us are the same way
eyes.gif
..and when i do try around when peoplesay they're up..never get the add to cart button to show up..it sucks..i wish they would b able to make more pairs available..

It's really random. I saw they were online at 4-5 and ordered them at 7.

I ordered last Sunday. It's weird today I looked at the order and the status has already changed to "shipped" for the ID's. Any idea why? Dothey just change the status immediately since the order can't really be altered. I know they haven't ramped up production THAT much...

Here is my latest chat with a Nike Representative about the Kobe ID's

Kim: Hi, my name is Kim. How may I help you?
William Randel: Hello, Kim. I have a question about the Nike Kobe IV ID
Kim: I am happy to answer your questions about these popular shoes!
William Randel: Great! Now it is my understanding that they are suppose to available to order since February 3rd. However, I am still unable to create andorder a pair. Is there a reason as to why? I am eager to own a pair in a pair that I created already.
Kim: I totally understand, and I am going to explain why the shoes are so limited.
Kim: I am going to let you know that initially we were only producing 23 pairs daily-and everyone in Japan, Europe and the entire US had to battle to orderthese limited pairs. Now, we are getting ready to increase that volume, but we have not been advised of how many pairs per day NIKE iD will be making as ofyet.
William Randel: When will NIKE ID be ready to increase the volume? I know many people want this shoe. It is very comfortable and I already own a pair of KobeIV's that have released and am planning on purchasing more, especially the ID's whenever they are more readily available.
Communication with the RightNow Live service has been lost. Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection. (retry 3 of 23)
Connection resumed.
Kim: I understand, the volume was initially supposed to increase on 2/1/09. I would recommend just checking back on the site as the site is refreshed daily atnoon.
William Randel: Okay I thank you for your help.
Kim: Sure, Are you satisfied with the service I've provided today?
William Randel: Absolutely!
William Randel: You have a lovely day
smile.gif

Kim: You too, and thank you. Thanks for also visiting Nike.com.
Kim has disconnected.

Originally Posted by kobe119119

353870653.jpg
353870663.jpg
353870668.jpg
Very bold.... I can't even be mad at u. At least you can say you have a pair. I wuz thirsty for some IDs. But no funds for em at the time. Ahwell, life goes on.

thanks for the comments guys.

dennis your creation is pretty sick...were you able to order 2 pairs?

shaqrules...i gotta see them mambas in person! yeah get at me when you go to ben's!

will, sorry you haven't been able to order your pair yet. for some odd reason they always come on when i least expect them too.

keep posting your id's fellas....

Back
Top Bottom