Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Ska...maybe the Nike rep knows your an admin on NT and you banned him/her in the past so they cancelled your order.

i didnt get any emails and the customer service rep didnt know why.
i've just been checking order status through NDC. you dont get an estimated delivery day until they ship out...

s dubl:
Ska...maybe the Nike rep knows your an admin on NT and you banned him/her in the past so they cancelled your order.
NOOOO!!!

Do you think '23ska' on the iD gave me away?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

just a few I made real quick...
this one is inspired by the Fire Red Jordan 5, my fav J of all time.

Yankees
2ui88qu.jpg
Nice Yankee colorway, s dubl. Be careful though, that Midnight Navy quarter comes out darker in person...check out my previous post for pictures:

http://niketalk.com/topic/139472?page=88

Hope this helps others who were thinking of using a navy quarter on their iDs.

Originally Posted by gdiii18

Yankees
Nice Yankee colorway, s dubl. Be careful though, that Midnight Navy quarter comes out darker in person...check out my previous post for pictures:

http://niketalk.com/topic/139472?page=88

Hope this helps others who were thinking of using a navy quarter on their iDs.
naw I woulndt do a Yankees pair. I was just messing around trying to do a white/navy colorway and it ended up looking like Yankees colors. I mightdo that Dodgers pair though if I can gather some extra $$. Thanks for letting me know though, just in case I did decide to do a pair with navy.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

s dubl:
NOOOO!!!

Do you think '23ska' on the iD gave me away?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juanersfaners

those fire reds are nice, i might have to bite your style

if that's tpwards me, go ahead. Thats why I posted it. Thats another pair Id really like to do if I get some extra $$.

33wl4rt.jpg

Dodgers (didnt change color on midsole, swoosh border, kinda thought grey looked good. Too bad that wasnt an option
ohwell.gif
)
ab4klg.jpg

Yankees
2ui88qu.jpg

my own USA, I think I like KingxBs better
1zxy3r4.jpg

If I do another one I might go for the Dodgers, or Jordan 5 pair.
thanks s dubl, i really like ur dodgers one, royal blue is a very underrated color, thats y i had to do a orlando based color. one huge reason idid the orlando one is cuz im plannning to take a vaction to the philippines in september n play in a b-ball tourney during fiesta and have these....
6674244_d0b7895a77_m.jpg
KSOM95A32_W.jpg
as our uni's and match my id's...
f9a158ee3949e19d4a18cd3efd25e45da94bfc3.jpg

sorry to be a copycat but i might end up doin a home colorway now like ur dodgers pair, damn u s dubl, hahhahaha, making me think of more pairs toid!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dodger ideas but judging by how dark the gray has been turning out the second ones won't work even though they would rock with my away jersey so damnwell

this is the perfect pic for the inspiration for my iD

majority black w/ white pinstripes (flywire) and blue number outlined in white (blue swoosh w/ white outline). and the rest was brought from the penny iv...inwhich i'm still searching for in my size for a descent price.
e6516034fbd9fbf514382895bf3bcc2831d2e5af.pjpg

imagine if i could put the penny logo on the back or had a white outline around the 1? that would be dope!!!

362104341.jpg
362104385.jpg

[Kool and the Gang]Celebrate good times, come on![/Kool and the Gang]

Just got my shipment email. Placed my order on 4.7 and they are scheduled to arrive 4.30. 24 day turnaround is not bad.

I will be happy as long as I get them before my bball season ends.

those came out REAL NICE!!! and they look like nubuck seeing there was no light reflection from the camera

yeah, they're nubuck..the shoes came out a lot better than i thought they would...good thing i didn't make a pair with the flint grey panel andtongue...

King...yeah, if I can sell some kicks Im looking to move another pair of IDs is def on the list and the Dodgers pair is prob what I'll do.

VIL8R...if I do do my Dodger pair, I think Imma have to jack your swag and throw that think blue on em
laugh.gif
. I like that.

Shaq..that black nubuck and blue toe cap just looks so hot. Def one of the hottest pairs in this thread. I wish the colored toe cap would be translucent likethe inlines on the solid colors. If they were oh maaaannnnn.......

cant wait for my pair....

thanks my bro. i went to the av mall today to take a peak on what they had. fl had the blk/red flight clubs and shiekhs had 1 pair of half cents. i didn'teven know they got them. but yeah, the blk nubuck and royal combo is dope. i just wish they had a reg patent option instead of that wannabe reptile crap!!! butthat's frobe's fault...he wanted that as an option.

^^^did FTL have the POP Kobes? Imma be up there tomorrow.

So the reptile is crap? I ordered it on mine
ohwell.gif
damn, I hope I like em when they get here.

Yeah Sheikh got the 1/2s, I cleaned them out when they released of 11.5-13 lol. Dude didnt even want to sell to me, but I told him the other Sheikhs alreadysold out.

yeah, fl got the zkiv pop. and as far as the reptile print, i'm just not a fan. the blk and or wht reptile are okay, but the rest of the colors are yuck.

Imma see if they have a 13 for me, if not I got mine on eastbay backordered anyway.

Back
Top Bottom