Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Here are some iDs I made before I knew that they were dropping a Black Blue colorway of the IVs.
My 180 Forces were the inspiration for these...... I love nubuck I wish they still had that as an option!

qoyijo.jpg

^
Those aren't bad at all bro,
less red is better,
I like the subtle IV in red on the heel.

Clean
pimp.gif

that all white swoosh is fresh

Originally Posted by OzHoops23

Here are some iDs I made before I knew that they were dropping a Black Blue colorway of the IVs.
My 180 Forces were the inspiration for these...... I love nubuck I wish they still had that as an option!

qoyijo.jpg

they remind me of the Black/Blue that are supposed to come out soon

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

^^^ Sick! How long was delivery?
the last couple i ordered shipped in 3 weeks.but i'm still waiting on a pair i ordered almost 5 weeks ago that still has not arrived.weird.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

qoyijo.jpg

they remind me of the Black/Blue that are supposed to come out soon

fire

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

My USA Kobe IDs (once again, I copied these from someone else) but I'm posting pics of it with my jersey.
I'm Korean so I guess it also goes with Korea's team stuff as well (I just don't have any)...

new160.jpg

new159.jpg

new158.jpg
moneyallthetime , Were you at HOH LA ?????? i think i passed by u in the parking lot iif u were wearing bothof those

Nice
pimp.gif
They look like they could be some Dukes.
tongue.gif

did they take the kobes down? i get an error when i try to add to my cart. and an unavailable when i try to open a new one.

EDIT: Scheduled maintenance. When will it be finished?

Originally Posted by rubbrbandman

been tweaking these for a few weeks now. thoughts/opinions?

I like these. The bright cactus makes it stand out. I think any other color for the swoosh might be too plain. Good choice.

^^thanks. but i changed my mind based on my new high school unis, which feature black for the first time. i still love the cactus, but nike took it down. =(

EDIT: Just a heads up, they have new colors up for the Kobe's. Pink and uni blue I think are the new ones.

Originally Posted by rubbrbandman

EDIT: Just a heads up, they have new colors up for the Kobe's. Pink and uni blue I think are the new ones.

But they have also taken away a couple of colors as well such as the bright cactus and laser blue sort of color.

I wish they had added the nubuck option back in.

uttttt ohhhh i am in trouble now...univ blue.....damn....now i have to get another one.......geez....

good one marley. pitty you can't make the mid panel and heel plate pink. they'd be just as good as the actual think pink.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

good one marley. pitty you can't make the mid panel and heel plate pink. they'd be just as good as the actual think pink.
too bad about the midsole too.

Same here bimbot, i'd love to make the color he wore may 29th against the nuggets, but with no nubuck it's just not the same.

Back
Top Bottom