Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
My pair of CD came in and I am planning on returning them this weekend. The shape of my pair is off. The toe sticks up like an elf shoe and they look way wider than the OGs:smh: I don’t get the same feeling when I look down at these.

Last edited:
Photo Jun 04, 5 45 48 PM.jpg

I really hope they release the joker cw.
I’m holding out on POPs and CD’s for deeper discounts but I’m itching for one.

Next year with the 5’s man CANNOT wait, and absolutely hope they protro the 6 next. My all time favorite Kobe. Mad I sold the majority of my pairs 4 years ago.

The da Vinci release was so weird. They did the release at that event and never spoke a word about it after. They never even said it was just gonna be an event exclusive. We waited for more info to come after and nothing. One of my favorites too.

My pair of CD came in and I am planning on returning them this weekend. The shape of my pair is off. The toe sticks up like an elf shoe and they look way wider than the OGs:smh: I don’t get the same feeling when I look down at these.

i thought the sole was wider on these protros.. that was the difference.

Stroll down Nostalgia Blvd.
nostalgia2.png

nostalgia3.png

What a great year! I'm watching that 2008-2009 season video now on Amazon Prime! It's so weird how long ago that season was and it doesn't even feel like it was that long ago.

My CD 4s were supposed to land at my office today from DSG but the address was wrong and I had to call the post office and now they aren't getting delivered until tomorrow. Oh well. I'll be here.

I didn't remember them being that shiny either but I never had the OG Carpe Diems in hand. Man, I know they screwed up the protro but the retro is dope lol.

I also think they did make the shoe a tad bit wider. I went up a half size from the OGs anyway. My feet got bigger.

Not a bad retro. Not sure if my OG is just dull, but I don’t remember the toe box being this shiny back then.[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t so sure about the OG pair. But I did notice how shiny the toe cap was in hand with the “protro” pair. Gonna hold out on the CD until they hit outlets for the low

Interesting, I could be wrong for sure, but my memory of the OG toe is indeed of it being shiny, or at least more similar to this protro than the posted pair with the dull toe. I clearly remember picking them up in a FTL one day and saying to myself, oh I didn't realize from pictures that the toe is almost patent leather.

Back
Top Bottom