Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
The sad fact is the 4s look way better with a less shiney upper and nike has given us literally all shiney uppers thus far.

These are super light weight.

Attachments

• 20190605_221820.jpg
    20190605_221820.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190605_202850.jpg
    20190605_202850.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 30
You'd think for $175 and to flz nike would at least throw in another lace option. :smh:

Nike is so cheap and lazy sometimes.

I remember buying a pair of Adidas basketball shoes about five years ago (Crazy Light? Crazy something), and it came with 6 pairs of laces. SIX.

My package from DSG got sent back to sender because of a wrong address. I went on the chat and told them my problem and I told them I want another pair sent to me because I had a 20% discount and the chat person said they would give me an additional 10% discount for my inconvenience and a free 1 day shipping code. I said well ok I guess. I asked them just to be clear "So I'm getting a 30% discount and free 1 day ship?". He said yes that is correct. I said ok. I hope I get a nice pair because I was able to get them for $122.49 before tax and $134.13 after tax. Let's see what happens. DSG has excellent customer service.

Last edited:
My package from DSG got sent back to sender because of a wrong address. I went on the chat and told them my problem and I told them I want another pair sent to me because I had a 20% discount and the chat person said they would give me an additional 10% discount for my inconvenience and a free 1 day shipping code. I said well ok I guess. I asked them just to be clear "So I'm getting a 30% discount and free 1 say ship?". He said yes that is correct. I said ok. I hope I get a nice pair because I was able to get them for $122.49 before tax and $134.13 after tax. Let's see what happens. DSG has excellent customer service.
You bout to have the whole thread having their pairs sent back :rofl:

What a great year! I'm watching that 2008-2009 season video now on Amazon Prime! It's so weird how long ago that season was and it doesn't even feel like it was that long ago.

My CD 4s were supposed to land at my office today from DSG but the address was wrong and I had to call the post office and now they aren't getting delivered until tomorrow. Oh well. I'll be here.
That it was, the Lebron faceoff in Carpe Diems that grueling seven game series in the Delsols vs the Rockets? Great memories indeed. Really would like Nike to drop us the Finals but the way these are sitting i cant see them seeing a good reason to invest the time and resources but who knows.

How do you guys feel about the sole discoloration on the CD.
Looks like that blue ages bad. Is there a way to prevent that?
Nothing some Sole Bright cant handle, also imo Nike has done something with the rubber the last couple years where the clear/translucent soles have held up really well over years. In the end all material breaks down at some point, could convert to being a Jordan head they get a retro of the same damn shoe eight times over a five year period. Appreciate them while we can, wear em to the movies...the gym...next date...family BBQ...Royal Rumble anywhere but sitting in a box collecting dust.

Back
Top Bottom