Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I just saw an older Kobe hoodie I wish I had bought a couple years back. Same thing as 888sneakerst 888sneakerst said...thought it was too pricey so I never copped.

nike-kobe-11-mambula-jacket.jpg

BANANAS! :wow::pimp:

My friend has this hoodie..it's dope but not something I would rock..

I think there was a black and white version as well.

Believe it or not, (besides the price, like $100) I was cool with the design, but the giant shozoku was made of a hard rubber that I thought would be uncomfortable.

Hornets haven't hit my outlets.....its not the big flop that this site leads u to believe

Oh I’m not calling them a flop at all. I love the shoe. People still salty about the full length zoom thing.

But the Hornets hit my local outlet in a FSR. Was hard to pass up on 30% off weekend haha.

Oh I’m not calling them a flop at all. I love the shoe. People still salty about the full length zoom thing.

But the Hornets hit my local outlet in a FSR. Was hard to pass up on 30% off weekend haha.
Oh ok, than that is just me being salty about paying retail for mine lol.....i was bitter about them not being full length zoom but still a good hoop shoe

Mine came in today. Really nice shoes. Nicer in hand than in pics. The length is good but width might be a problem. They are narrow like a lot of the Kobes. Might have to half size up.

Back
Top Bottom