Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Can someone compare fit of these IV protro’s to another Nike hoop model? Can’t find in store to try on.

Similar to 1 protro’s? Kobe 11 elite? Freak 1? Anything..?

Can someone compare fit of these IV protro’s to another Nike hoop model? Can’t find in store to try on.

Similar to 1 protro’s? Kobe 11 elite? Freak 1? Anything..?
They reminded me of the Kobe AD mid, but maybe just slightly less roomier in the toe box.

They reminded me of the Kobe AD mid, but maybe just slightly less roomier in the toe box.
Word. Less roomier? The IVs toebox looks rounder and more bulbous. Don’t think I remember how this AD mids feel on foot/toebox.

Word. Less roomier? The IVs toebox looks rounder and more bulbous. Don’t think I remember how this AD mids feel on foot/toebox.
I found some pics on Schwollo’s site that had a side by side comparison shot:
12E01F77-DA0C-4DED-BFAF-925C99C7798C.jpeg

Looks like the mids are a little higher cut but now sure if that would really be that noticeable while wearing them though.
09AFC99E-66AD-4BD7-88FB-83996FAD71CD.jpeg

I found some pics on Schwollo’s site that had a side by side comparison shot:
12E01F77-DA0C-4DED-BFAF-925C99C7798C.jpeg

Looks like the mids are a little higher cut but now sure if that would really be that noticeable while wearing them though.
09AFC99E-66AD-4BD7-88FB-83996FAD71CD.jpeg
Schwollo also said Half size up and didn’t have an issues with heel slip. Feel like a 12 would be too snug for me, I’m TTS like a 12.5..

Is it gone now? Don't see this discount ..shame I missed it
Got 15% off instead by signing up with Hibbett. Not sure if I should pull the trigger now or wait to see if Del Sol will hit outlet one-day... Wanted to buy these really for memory. Last time I had these was literally 10 years ago when I started picking up bball again due to started working. Great memory and great shoe as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom