Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
I feel like they have to release the inlines, thought it was one of the most popular and iconic IMO colorways and Kobe wore them a lot from what I remember as well as other lakers at the time

still got my OG inlines.. they're yellowing though :frown:

so what is the verdict, will the 4 sit? i regret not waited for the outlet to roll out the red/black colorway of the 1s. but the 4s might be more popular or not?

I think the 4s will sit like the 1s. Some limited colors might sellout, but other than that I think they will sit. It's when they start getting to the more sleek silhouettes like the 6 or 7 that I think they will sell out.

Sitting is good, i like sitting.

AZYAd.gif

I think the 4s will sit like the 1s. Some limited colors might sellout, but other than that I think they will sit. It's when they start getting to the more sleek silhouettes like the 6 or 7 that I think they will sell out.

The 7?? Lol

How you gonna skip over the most sleek Kobe of all... the 5!

I am curious as to why y'all think they will re-release an OG colorway that retailed to us. If I remember correctly, all the Kobe 1 Protros were not colorways that were OG. They were either PEs that were never released to us or brand new colorways.

I hope y'all are right and they re release some of the OG colorways, i just don't see it happening.
Its because the ALL STAR game is in Charlotte... The other colorways will come..

Would be interested in the Team USA, POP black and the Suns inspired KITH versions!

Nah.

Demar has rocked waaaaay more colorways and he doesn't choke them out like Kobe used to at one point.

Didn’t the OG draft days have the wrong date on the back? Did they fix that?

Back
Top Bottom