Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
upload_2019-2-8_9-15-12.jpeg
That’s good to see they fixed it :smile:

Didn’t Nike already announce its full zoom?

Y’all bugging over a random article?

They'll probably be full Zoom. I think they just didn't want to explicitly say Zoom would be replacing that terrible Lunarlon/lite.

I was wondering how they would address that. It really is funny to me. I can almost picture the writers and execs trying to tip toe around that when writing that article. Putting full zoom, which is what all of us wanted to begin with, pretty much negates or invalidates all of that mumbo jumbo BS about "lightweight" and "performance benefits" they spewed the first time around. It's funny to me that Zoom existed back then and they're putting it in the Protro now, which really puts a spotlight on why they didn't use it in the OG.

If I can get a pair for about half retail, I'm in. If not, there's plenty of low cost, full zoom bball shoes with good fit and traction out there.

They'll probably be full Zoom. I think they just didn't want to explicitly say Zoom would be replacing that terrible Lunarlon/lite.

I was wondering how they would address that. It really is funny to me. I can almost picture the writers and execs trying to tip toe around that when writing that article. Putting full zoom, which is what all of us wanted to begin with, pretty much negates or invalidates all of that mumbo jumbo BS about "lightweight" and "performance benefits" they spewed the first time around. It's funny to me that Zoom existed back then and they're putting it in the Protro now, which really puts a spotlight on why they didn't use it in the OG.

If I can get a pair for about half retail, I'm in. If not, there's plenty of low cost, full zoom bball shoes with good fit and traction out there.
Years and years later, zoom is still the best Nike has to offer

These are an easy pass if Nike messes around and puts lunarlon or any other foam in the forefoot. These need to have full length zoom of large forefoot and heel zoom bags for me to buy them.

I'm hoping this has full length zoom. My washed knees need all the cushion it could get :lol:

For real, if there is react/or whatever foam dies out in a month in them I'm out. No way am I getting fooled by that nonsense like I did by lunar again. With this update in the press release, is the best option to wait for Fast Pass to do their thing?

Just speculating here but it seems as if, Kobe didn't prefer forefoot zoom. I didn't think that would be a thing but players like Harden, Curry, Lillard, and Kyrie, all seem to have firm setups as well. I supposed if I was younger I wouldn't mind the firm setup either. I mean I didn't before when I ran through pairs of the original IV. I used to play in SHOX :sick:. Now zoom is a must have.

Wonder why kobe went with lunar in the forefoot as he got older, in the 11 he chose heel zoom insert over full length

Wonder why kobe went with lunar in the forefoot as he got older, in the 11 he chose heel zoom insert over full length

That's because he was wearing a new pair every game. Remember how amazing it was when you first played in them. That's how they felt to him ebery game. But with the 5 and 6 they used the zoom bag in the forefoot...the one focused under the ball of the foot

Back
Top Bottom