Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Honestly all of them good, purple is over rated we been getting purple kobes his whole dam career

Blacks are a bore but will go with just abt everything

Have we though? There really isn't many purple and gold Kobes that were released to the public. Most purple and gold colorways were reserved as PEs for Kobe himself.

DAA19325-0BCD-4F44-800F-20B92E7BF9D4.jpeg
My Del Sols started separating. Luckily I found a shoe cobbler! Imma ask Kobe for Proto confirmation

Just got my Carpe Diem and Jade’s in. The 11.5 fits perfectly with no extra room. Idk how I feel about that to hoop in.

I will say the Jade feel roomier, but it’s still a nearly perfect fit.

Contemplating whether I should size up to a 12.. thoughts on what you’ve done with sizing?
None of my local stores have my sizes in store to try on.

Last edited:
Just got my Carpe Diem and Jade’s in. The 11.5 fits perfectly with no extra room. Idk how I feel about that to hoop in.

I will say the Jade feel roomier, but it’s still a nearly perfect fit.

Contemplating whether I should size up to a 12.. thoughts on what you’ve done with sizing?
None of my local stores have my sizes in store to try on.
So carpe diem fits more snug?

Tried my jade’s on tonight. Holy smokes, these are sweet... thought they would be narrow... nope. Slipped right in really well and materials were nice, tongue super soft. SO LIGHT too.

So carpe diem fits more snug?

Tried my jade’s on tonight. Holy smokes, these are sweet... thought they would be narrow... nope. Slipped right in really well and materials were nice, tongue super soft. SO LIGHT too.

Yeah the 11.5 Jade fit nicer than my 11.5 Carpe Diem but were still snug. My right foot with CD’s was too tight.

I get a feeling these will break in and TTS will be great.

Last edited:
Do these 4’s stretch over time?

I feel like I’d they stretch I may be able to stick with my TTS.

Back
Top Bottom