Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
So what do you yall reckon was the the best IV Protro colorway (non-PE)? I never actually ended up buying any due to the FLZ issue but for me if I was going to cop (might end up getting a pair in the in near future 1. Hyperjades 2. Carpe Diems

The only pair I saw locally in person were Wizenards and I didn't like them at all.

So what do you yall reckon was the the best IV Protro colorway (non-PE)? I never actually ended up buying any due to the FLZ issue but for me if I was going to cop (might end up getting a pair in the in near future 1. Hyperjades 2. Carpe Diems

The only pair I saw locally in person were Wizenards and I didn't like them at all.
i’m not gonna included the OG colors.
Wizenard is the most original new Protro

IMO best colorway is the Black UNDFTD’s

The purple UNDFTDs :nthat:
But my opinion is heavily biased due to the fact that I'm a Laker stan :lol:

I got the OGs, black UDs, and wizenards.

I really wanted the MPLS nubuck OG, or a retro+ with nubuck. Only one I have minor regrets passing on are the teal UD.

anyone knows if these will hit outlets at all?
Depending on which colors.

Draft Days have already hit outlets a couple months back. i think i’ve seen the Carpe’s and Del Sols posted in here at the outlets.

Wizenard pair maybe on its way to NDC clearance :nerd:

A friend i knew growing up plays for the Suns G-league team and he posted this of him and a couple teammates

I think these are the best PE of the Wizenards other that the ALL Volt pair and that AD pair

Funny you brought these up. I came here to post about them just now.

I was fortunate enough to obtain DB's pair a few weeks ago & I wanted to come into the thread and let everyone know that PE pairs have Zoom in them. :wow:

There are PE's that DO NOT include it as well, but I think they put Zoom in pairs created for premier players.

Still weird the retail variations didn't include it, but just wanted to let everyone know for those that care....

PO

I was fortunate enough to obtain DB's pair a few weeks ago & I wanted to come into the thread and let everyone know that PE pairs have Zoom in them. :wow:

There are PE's that DO NOT include it as well, but I think they put Zoom in pairs created for premier players.

Still weird the retail variations didn't include it, but just wanted to let everyone know for those that care....

PO

Brb, restarting chrome since no pics are showing

Brb, restarting chrome since no pics are showing

I didn't post any pics purposely, as i seldom don't of my personal PE's, as they are not intended to be in collectors hands. :ohwell:

But here's a heavily cropped portion of one of my personal pictures, just so you know....|l

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 12.33.06 PM.png

PO

PO
Full length zoom air?

How hard y'all think it is to strip off the graphics on the Wizenard? Think a heat gun will do the job? Really like the pebbled leather but not liking the print.

PO

Can you share photos of the DB pair?

I didn't post any pics purposely, as i seldom don't of my personal PE's, as they are not intended to be in collectors hands. :ohwell:

But here's a heavily cropped portion of one of my personal pictures, just so you know....|l

PO

How did a player from the Suns G League Team receive such a PE? Through Devin Booker?

PO

can we get a full pic?

I don't plan on posting a full pic, sorry. But here's a shot of them from IG.

PO

ok and why not?

show us the supposed full length zoom unit inside (you should be able to see under the insert)

you posted a silly zoomed in pic and then said there's FLZ. what you're saying isn't exactly new information, everyone and their grandma knows that players usually do get better stuff from whatever company they're endorsed by.

it would be cool though to see if these beliefs are true but instead it appears like you're trying to play the "i'm a cool guy cause i know nba players and i got these pe's"...

Last edited:
ok and why not?

show us the supposed full length zoom unit inside (you should be able to see under the insert)

you posted a silly zoomed in pic and then said there's FLZ. what you're saying isn't exactly new information, everyone and their grandma knows that players usually do get better stuff from whatever company they're endorsed by.

it would be cool though to see if these beliefs are true but instead it appears like you're trying to play the "i'm a cool guy cause i know nba players and i got these pe's"...

Hi sir. I just posted to share information about the PE model, because no one else would otherwise.. That's all.

I don't plan on posting further pictures, because I can't, so you can choose whether to believe me or not. It doesn't bother me.

I'm not trying to play any card, that's your belief. |l

PO

Back
Top Bottom