Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
My fav KB4 PE's

75419828_471088317135357_1353044374367739292_n.jpg

78794766_566293380869915_962576625658944476_n.jpg

NIKE-2019-ACADEMY-PACK-2.jpg

I know the academy's technically aren't PE's but I consider them to be because of how rare they are

Hey bro do you have the blue snakeskin PE worn by Luka doncic and Justin Jackson? Or do you only get shoes from Suns players?

I don't have them, maybe one day! I just make requests to contacts of things I like & if they become available, I acquire them.

PO

I think Nike is done with the Kobe IV protro‘s, which I think is super sad! My feet love these protro‘s more than any other shoe in years, despite the missing zoom air, which is why I got a couple more pairs to hoop in. Nike missed out on a great opportunity! A protro of the final‘s pairs would have been super nice!

Nike will circle back to these. Were not gonna get every retro we want right away because they are playing the long game.

The 4's were a decent run. A few OG's and some new cw's. Sure it always could have been better. We saw some amazing PE's that didnt get released.

The whole FLZ fiasco didnt help the model though. Im hoping they make up for it by dropping some great 5's

Nike will circle back to these. Were not gonna get every retro we want right away because they are playing the long game.

The 4's were a decent run. A few OG's and some new cw's. Sure it always could have been better. We saw some amazing PE's that didnt get released.

The whole FLZ fiasco didnt help the model though. Im hoping they make up for it by dropping some great 5's

ya there will definitely be another Kobe 4 protro, or whatever they decide to call it.

hopefully next time around we get some sought after 4’s like the venoms

Crap, i was waiting for a fsr of 4 protro to hit the outlets especially the carpe's. Def didn't expect it to sell out at Nike the way they did.

Depending on which colors.

Draft Days have already hit outlets a couple months back. i think i’ve seen the Carpe’s and Del Sols posted in here at the outlets.

Wizenard pair maybe on its way to NDC clearance :nerd:

appreciate the response, thank you!

I think they've pretty much dried up. There are some colors/sizes on the foot sites still, and probably the odd lot at certain outlet stores.

Back
Top Bottom