Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I've got two DS size 11 Undefeated packs (4 pairs no black). I need an 11.5 or 12. Willing to swap sizes with anyone in the LA area that needs a smaller size. If there's someone that wants to buy a pack I'm happy to sell if it's enough to cover the size I need. They all go for basically the same amount so it should be an even size swap. PM me if you want to swap!

02FD56AF-5169-491A-AB21-18267DA0C1C4.jpeg
I
I was able to buy these from stockx for just a hair over retail. Huge Laker fan and I’m glad I got a pair

anyone got a size 10.5 in the FTBs? i have an 11 but it is just a tiny bit too big for me. would love to swap

I'm still holding my breath for a FSR on the POP's at the outlets. Maybe even the Carpe's.

Those sat so hard for a while. There has to be pairs still out there.

I had planned to a pair in every color but... lol. I only have the Carpe's and Spurs Undefeateds.

I didn't post any pics purposely, as i seldom don't of my personal PE's, as they are not intended to be in collectors hands. :ohwell:

But here's a heavily cropped portion of one of my personal pictures, just so you know....|l

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 12.33.06 PM.png

PO

To be fair, I do know someone that hooks it up with some hard to acquire releases and things of that nature.

Out of respect to that person, I don't post pics of some of the things I have been able to get my hands on. So I get it.

BUT- the way you go about it posting stuff like this is pretty garbage and useless.

You know that posting a trash picture like that will do nothing more than cause people to ask for the full pic and more info.

Get outta here with that.

was looking for the spurs and found someone sell the whole pack for $650

thought it was a steal and almost bought it til I saw they're all selling for retail or less basically :lol:

was looking for the spurs and found someone sell the whole pack for $650

thought it was a steal and almost bought it til I saw they're all selling for retail or less basically :lol:

thats a steal & they definitely aren’t selling for less than retail lol

thats a steal & they definitely aren’t selling for less than retail lol
Idk checked stoxkx

thought I would be able to flip all the pair minus the spurs and make my money back but prices for my size I saw on StockX, wouldn’t happen

Those of you who have and play in the Undefeateds, how are they holding up...specifically the patent leather? Someone had on a pair at the gym one day that looked like they’d been through it, wondering if that’s normal because of the material or if the guy just dogged them out. I play in my CD’s a lot and they’re still in really good shape.

Back
Top Bottom