Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Exactly.

And for people saying oh well I don’t ball casual only. You are enabling a brand that is Charging more for a shoe and taking tech out, falsely marketing it, and they it comes out they are a spiked down version. I would grab these at 50% off at best. Otherwise they can stick it.

If a Venom colorway drops, I’ll enable Nike as much as they want . I’ve waited a decade for that sht to drop again in some reincarnation

giphy.gif

I tried to look for the tech on these on the assist device at work when u scan a product But it just said n/a. So disappointed smh

Nike ain't responding :lol:. They covered their *** already by changing the description.

Once I read the description I was really looking forward to these, would have never thought to read it again, until several pages ago someone pointed it out that it had been updated and the full zoom info had been removed. Back out on this line again, unless through enough complaints they install it in later pairs somehow. Tried the protro 1, but the full zoom in those felt like the Nike Sportswear air bag for retros where they just put a bag in the shoe to say its in there.

Would not be surprised if the players that wore them during all star weekend had full zoom though, much like Kyrie and other players shoes.

With no sign of full zoom, I'm going to do what Kobe should have done that time he had 5 people on the Sacramento Kings guarding him -- Pass.

Glad I bought these from the Nike store. Will take them back after hooping and get a full refund.
That’s the move. If you bought from nike direct, wear the heck out of them and kill the forefoot BS and then send em back lol.

So far the only calm dude among all madness:smile:.
So the question is what exactly in there? heel zoom+ forefoot zoom, if so, it will work for me, with certain colorways of course.

Is was suppose to be a big zoom bag like the Westbrook’s that just released but wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t any cushion like the first Kobe ADs that came out:smh:

I’m watching this thread waiting for someone to expose what is in the forefoot and what the Midsole is made out of

anybody that wants to keep make sure you hit up nike and get your 25% off

this is all they gave back when they lied about the 15's

Got my pair in today from SNKRS and was immediately disappointed. Clearly wasn’t full length zoom and couldn’t feel a forefoot bag. :evil: I’m not paying $175 and taxes for Phylon or cushlon in the forefoot instead of zoom. I’m extremely disappointed with my purchase and they will be going back to Nike. Half tempted to wear them first so Nike can’t resell them after my return. Feeling kinda spiteful at the moment...

Got my pair in today from SNKRS and was immediately disappointed. Clearly wasn’t full length zoom and couldn’t feel a forefoot bag. :evil: I’m not paying $175 and taxes for Phylon or cushlon in the forefoot instead of zoom. I’m extremely disappointed with my purchase and they will be going back to Nike. Half tempted to wear them first so Nike can’t resell them after my return. Feeling kinda spiteful at the moment...

I always wondered what they do with worn shoes that are returned. Donate to homeless or third world countries? Throw them away and write them off as a business expense? Would be dope to see some homeless dude with some VNDS Lebron’s or something :lol:

I always wondered what they do with worn shoes that are returned. Donate to homeless or third world countries? Throw them away and write them off as a business expense? Would be dope to see some homeless dude with some VNDS Lebron’s or something :lol:

Some are recycled to make playgrounds

Whoa too much hostility here :lol: just return them and get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom