Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
You guys are not going to believe this... DSG sent to wrong address again. They are resending to me again for free. I mean they are not charging me for the shoes at all. I hope I get them, but at this rate, I am not confident in DSG customer service anymore.
i received a package from them the other day that i ordered 5 months ago

**** just showed up out of no where

i even gave them a whole month to figure it out before i had them refund me

i received a package from them the other day that i ordered 5 months ago

**** just showed up out of no where

i even gave them a whole month to figure it out before i had them refund me

Staggering incompetence over there. They are the nation's largest sports retailer. They are worth nearly $2 billion with 30,000 employees. I guess losing a few pairs of shoes and giving free pairs out once in a while doesn't really hurt them much.

kawhi-leonard-of-the-toronto-raptors-drives-to-the-basket-against-the-picture-id1149000952

Just noticed Iggy was wearing CD's in game 5. Can't wait to use mine after seeing this.

I tried both these and the KD12's in store. While the KD12's felt more plush with full-length zoom, the footbed also felt quite round. I tried the IV's on the other foot and it felt more planted, more "Kobe" like. The IV's also had a more robust outrigger, less tendency to roll laterally compared to the KD12's, this has been my pet peeve with the KD line since the 9's.

Having played 1x game in the IV's how does everyone lace their pair? Do you all use the top eyelet but tuck this underneath the tongue? I tried using the top eyelet but tying the lace over the tongue, was no bueno. I then laced up using the 2nd highest. This felt better and had more ankle movement, but a little loose for my liking.

It's amazing after how many years the Kobe line (well from the 4 til the 8, 9) can still compete with today's tech — well for me anyway. Timeless.

The Kobe 8 along with the 2K4 are my all times.

I tried both these and the KD12's in store. While the KD12's felt more plush with full-length zoom, the footbed also felt quite round. I tried the IV's on the other foot and it felt more planted, more "Kobe" like. The IV's also had a more robust outrigger, less tendency to roll laterally compared to the KD12's, this has been my pet peeve with the KD line since the 9's.

Having played 1x game in the IV's how does everyone lace their pair? Do you all use the top eyelet but tuck this underneath the tongue? I tried using the top eyelet but tying the lace over the tongue, was no bueno. I then laced up using the 2nd highest. This felt better and had more ankle movement, but a little loose for my liking.

It's amazing after how many years the Kobe line (well from the 4 til the 8, 9) can still compete with today's tech — well for me anyway. Timeless.

That’s my only complaint with the shoe is the lacing

Lace to the top, too tight and restricted, 2nd hole, slightly loose around the ankle

Great shoe performance wise aside from that

I am able to use the top eyelet with no tightness but a lockdown fit.
I too am amazed out how good the Kobe line (4 - 11) were compared to today's performance shoes. Kobe 4, 6, 8 were the best performers for me.

I'm gonna try lacing them like IT and skip the second last holes because the laces are too short and I need to double knot

Wonder why Iggy switched from KD12s to the 4s... I was wondering when I watched previous 2 games

Im holding on to my last 5 which is the big stage home. Love that shoe so much :lol:

I'll buy ALL the colorway for the 5s. Bank account is ready. Recovering from ACL surgery helps me save money for basketball shoes :pimp:
I was supremely torn when I sold my last two DS chaos Vs a couple of months ago. (Ran three pairs into the ground starting from the original release day.) I wanted to just start wearing them, but after sitting in my closet untouched for almost 10 years since they were made, I was afraid they'd crack and/or otherwise fall apart pretty quickly. Maybe they wouldn't have. But knowing the Vs are on deck for 2020, I guess I made a bit of a calculated gamble: I put $500-plus back in my pocket with the idea that there's a fair chance we'll see them again soon. Chaos and Dark Knights are two of the most famous V colorways so it would be nutso to me if Nike doesn't do those versions, but there's no guarantee. Fingers crossed.

Wonder why Iggy switched from KD12s to the 4s... I was wondering when I watched previous 2 games

You know, thats a good point. When he was wearing the KD 12s they were saying he was also experiencing calf problems. Since he's been playing with the Kobe 4s he looks ok but he hasn't been catching alleys as much.

I'm going to try lace it with the top eyelet, but somehow tuck it underneath the tongue where it breaks.

That’s my only complaint with the shoe is the lacing

Lace to the top, too tight and restricted, 2nd hole, slightly loose around the ankle

Great shoe performance wise aside from that

Back
Top Bottom