Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
EM6uJrEU8AARaJ_.jpeg

Returned my ftbs and now looking for the pop or carpe diem. I just didn't like the aurora blue and I wanna try the leather. They are really popular though I see them on every court

Returned my ftbs and now looking for the pop or carpe diem. I just didn't like the aurora blue and I wanna try the leather. They are really popular though I see them on every court

It should of just been a black and yellow shoe. Would have been perfect. I like everything about them except that crappy blue.

Got a meet up next week to get the pops. Finally get to play in a leather pair after playing in the ftbs

Is there a difference performance wise ? I'm planning to buy the ftbs but you made me doubt

Not sure they were my first pair of kobe 4s. No complaints about the upper just didn't like the color. If I'm gonna give up cushioning I better really like the shoes appearance

A friend i knew growing up plays for the Suns G-league team and he posted this of him and a couple teammates

I think these are the best PE of the Wizenards other that the ALL Volt pair and that AD pair

Too bad we'll never get that white AD Laker pair 😭

Back
Top Bottom