Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
20231227_113731.jpg
20231227_113755.jpg

Your standard swingman, a more boxy fit. I like my jerseys a lil more snug

Good. Went down a size expecting it like that. Like mine more like a regular t shirt than a long t. Yea def can see going down a size on the swingman was the move.

Just wasted 3 hours of my life waiting in line at kith for nothing to drop. Despite the kithandkin IG posting that they’d have them fcfs. Someone gotta be held accountable

When you take Ls on a pair of 4s, you wear your current 4s. Hit 3 of these back then. Needless to say I didn’t need/deserve the Gift 4s
🐍🖤
IMG_5598.jpeg
Feel the same way, but I honestly want to add the GOM pair once prices dip a little. Fortunately size 9 prices aren't as bad as the stuff like 10.5 and up. I hit on a couple things recently like the bubbles and buttercup sb's and mac attacks for retail so I'll just justify selling those to cover the resell price of the 4's.

Just wasted 3 hours of my life waiting in line at kith for nothing to drop. Despite the kithandkin IG posting that they’d have them fcfs. Someone gotta be held accountable

Oh they released way earlier than the post. I was waiting at BAIT and dude in line copped at like 10. They all backdoor central anyway. Not going to even bother with them stores anymore.

Oh they released way earlier than the post. I was waiting at BAIT and dude in line copped at like 10. They all backdoor central anyway. Not going to even bother with them stores anymore.
Oh this was the Hawaii location. Typically they drop stuff in-store fcfs for high heat stuff. Dude in line even said they dropped reverse grinches day of the drop too, but for some reason, they just didn't release these. Not sure if it's shipping delays, but the original post said Kith Hawaii was dropping em before the post got taken down. Read that bait only dropped like 6 pairs or something. Crazy backdoor action going on

L on SNRS and NBA store. Stock x order from the 18th still hasn't been received by stock x and got the email saying how busy they are and it's gonna be delayed. Patience!

Back
Top Bottom