Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Yeah purps are the best. Got those. Firs second, most chill of the bunch. Reds and Jades interchangeable for me both too loud. Black Mambas are cool too. Probably put them equal with firs.

Who else dropping? DTLR?
many footsites instore? Dicks has em

Last edited:
I bought mine off of the snkrs app got confirmation as well don’t know why it’s showing a 4 pm release now very odd though

Last edited:
Y’all better wait for that super steep discount

Nike should of just dropped the real FTB 4S again!
None have gone on super steep discount.
Except for that random Easter weekend of off sale at oneness or whatever

Balled in my carpe diems today. Felt like the originals :pimp:

Unfortunately I tweaked my ankle by stepping on someone’s foot, very minor but scared me nonetheless. Haven’t rolled my ankle in years.

Y’all better wait for that super steep discount

Nike should of just dropped the real FTB 4S again!

FTB 4s were so slept on. I admit, I slept on them too. The only FTB I was going for was the FTB 11 because of the sentimental value of it being the last shoe Kobe ever wore in an NBA game. I was fully prepared to ship them to Panini for Kobe's autograph if I hit on those for retail - which I believe somebody from the Kobe 11 thread actually ended up doing :nthat:

FTB 4s were so slept on. I admit, I slept on them too. The only FTB I was going for was the FTB 11 because of the sentimental value of it being the last shoe Kobe ever wore in an NBA game. I was fully prepared to ship them to Panini for Kobe's autograph if I hit on those for retail - which I believe somebody from the Kobe 11 thread actually ended up doing :nthat:
I was able to hit on two pairs of the ftb. Hit on the 2 and the 4. Sold both and got the 9 high. Ended up being "free" but i still have no regrets

Back
Top Bottom